Greg Williams getting ripped

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Bayou Bengal11, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

all day in the national media regarding his comments made towards hitting Manning. Has this turned into pop warner ball?!?! the media needs to get a grip already...do they seriously have no other topics to talk about at this time?? and I havent heard one comment from the national media regarding the "Who Dat" issue!!

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

The best one I heard on ESPN today is that Kurt Warner and Brett Favre are likely retiring because of the way Greg Williams instructed the defense to go after them.

They were being serious and even had an illustration with pics of both players while talking about it. :lol:

3. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

They lost all of the story lines their little minds had set up when king Brett was knocked out. To them it has nothing to do with the game that the rest of America wants to see. It's about their stupid little human interest stories much like they have totally fricked up the Olympics. Also they are all Liberals totally against violence of any kind as well as self defense. Basically normal people should totally ignore them and their opinions about pretty much everything. They don't report information, they try to socially engineer. FRICK them! Geaux Saints!!

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Peyton Manning is an azz anyway ... I've seen it myself watching the sideline cam focused on him and here is another example you can see for yourself:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPc6Dxq12t4[/MEDIA]

5. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

On Mike and Mike they said it best this morning. Basically they said that is just how every defensive player thinks. Williams just had the balls to say it in public. I love watching Favre, I love watching Manning (not so much Warner....always hated him), but last week I was happy when the buried Favre and I will love it even more if we bury Manning. The media is just getting warmed up for their storylines.

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

they need to buy manning. this isnt powder puff football!

wusses.

7. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

The keys to winning a Superbowl are twofold:

1) Run the football.
    2) Pressure the QB.

The team that does those two things the best will win...

8. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

I am sure the colts would love a couple of remember me shots on Brees.

9. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

I really think Greg should have kept his mouth shut unless he has figured out that Peyton is next to impossible to get much pressure on and plans to try to do it with dropping back & coverage but wants to plant the "kill Peyton" thought in his head to give him something else to think about. He doesn't like to take a hit and drops to the ground often. Maybe the threat of being hit big time will cause him to hit the ground more than he normally would and that's a lost play for them. It's as good as a sack and would shut the news media wussies mouths at the same time.

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I think they should wear "Remember Me" jerseys. The media makes much about nothing in these days of pussery.