GOP plan to replace ACA

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 7, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So if this plan is going to make premiums rise will you all support it just because it was done through republicans or will you reject it.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

There's more to paying for insurance than the premium. For instance, common sense says insurance should support wellness exams heavily; after all, if I'm actively looking out for my health before something goes wrong, its less costly for my insurance company to cover me, right? Last month, I paid nearly $700 out of pocket for a wellness procedure, after my doc told me, your insurance will likely cover this 100%. And they didn't even recognize it as going toward my deductable, which has doubled in the last 2 years.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Honestly, I'm too busy working so that I can subsidize Healthcare for "the others" that I haven't had time to check it out. When I'm not working I damn sure not going to watch any of the shitty news and that includes fox. I did see where the GOP rejected the plan (as they probably should have) and I saw Randy Paul saying they won't approve any plan that keeps any part of the aca (as they should) so who knows.

What will probably happen is like we have all said, once this thing took roots years ago it will be impossible to kill so we are stuck with it. Thanks Mobius. This shit is all your fault.

el005639 likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So you don't think people with pre existing conditions should be covered? You're part of socialized medicine. What is your take on the military's care? Would you trade it?

5. shane0911

Look slappy, don't get cute with me and try to wordsmith. I wouldn't want to trade what I pay for my healthcare, an upgrade to the system would be okay. You libs don't understand redistribution of wealth and that is the premise of obamacare. It's bullshit.

LSUTiga and HalloweenRun like this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

You have been listening, grasshopper!

7. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

You and your politicians can't even come up with a plan to fix it. As I've said all along, it can't be fixed. Not realistically. I find it funny that you think that Healthcare was working before Obamacare. 10-20 percent increases annually. That's not sustainable. But who am I kidding. You don't want to talk about facts because as you just stated, you're ignorant to the issues. You want to pigeonhole me to a guy I never voted for and have insulted on this board for many of his policies, including Healthcare.

Thanks for reminding me why I really don't post here any more. You don't want discussion, you want an echo chamber. Congratulations, you've got it.

KyleK likes this.
  8. shane0911

Oh Jesus, another one. All you libs have is pointing at shit in the past. If you were able to read you would see that I too said it won't be fixed. Mainly because none of them R or D can agree on who is going to let go of someone else's money. Oh and of course you didn't vote for him. No one did right? You just defend him at every turn to play Devils advocate. Got it

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The whole problem in a nutshell. Politicians never.... fix...... anything.

Winston1, el005639 and HalloweenRun like this.
  10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

LSU's baseball & basketball teams are playing and not a post on either game.
    Just the same old, tired bullshit discussions on politics.

KyleK likes this.