Ginsberg died!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Sep 18, 2020.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Here’s what Mueller said:

Russia interfered in our election to help Trump. ... so what? Is that Trumps fault? The election was under the stewardship of Obama. It was their job at the time to make sure Russia behaved.

Russians made numerous contacts with the campaign. .... the report says they “tried” to make numerous contacts. As reported, most of those attempts were unsuccessful. Most of the noted contacts were pre existing.

Campaign welcomed the Russians help. ..... not so much welcomed, but took advantage of it.

No one reported these contacts or interference to FBI. ..... because the FBI didn’t report to the campaign their was a problem until Oct 7, 2016. How in the hell was Teump supposed to know what Russia was up to? That was the JOB of the FBI, but their heads were so far up Hillary’s ass they forgot to do thier job.

Campaign made numerous contacts with the Russians ..... no they didn’t.

Trump and his camp lied to cover it up. ..... only Manofort lied to cover up his own dealings.

watch this
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1154095914258243591 .... NO ... I’m not going to watch some biased dumbass try and tell me what my own eyes read.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

possibly the worst fuckface in media, which is saying ALOT

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Kirk Herbstreit has moved into the lead with his fake crying

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

that was embarrassing

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Have you heard from him since Rachel Madcow has come onto the scene? Coincidence? I think not! He is worse than Colbert, a complete turd.

He was good on ESPN back in the day. He and Patrick were the best of the best but those are the days of old and they are never coming back.

HalloweenRun and GiantDuckFan like this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

I liked his, "worst person in the world",.. mostly cuz I liked hearing him say it

off the top of my head, last I know, olbermann was suspended from msnbc, for contributing to a political campaign, and never came back

colbert's half hour show was very funny,.. but I hate him as a late night host

7. GiantDuckFan

I read your post, I don't agree,.. but I'm not interested in changing people's beliefs, nor matching wits with anyone,.. I visit this forum sometimes because I like goofing around with some people here that I don't see enough of in the Tiger's den

I tell myself not to get involved in trump stuff, it's pointless, many here are like you, won't even read or listen to any opposing opinion, or criticism concerning the President, think it's a lie from word one, your mind is made up,.. I know better, but when I see something I disagree with,.. I'm stupidly compelled to give my opinion, but debating is not fun for me,.. so, just tell me I'm full of shit, but you heard what I said, I'll probably be satisfied with that and drop the matter

APPTiger and onceanlsufan like this.
  8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

I think the Russia stuff is bullshit, not because of any kool-aid but because it doesn't pass the smell test.
    As evidenced by the congressional hearing I watched, it is clear Mueller had no idea what was going on in his investigation. This comes from Wiseman a proven anti-Trumper. And the rest of the Obama "intelligence community".
    The Russia dossier was all misinformation on Trump and clearly designed to help Hillary. f you think that went on without Putin knowing about it......
    Hillary brokered a deal to sell Russia our weapons grade uranium.
    Like I said it doesn't pass the smell test.
    It is also abundantly clear China is manipulating things for Biden. They want him to win and have pretty much said so. Why no discussion of investigation?

shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

what'd I just say!.. lol,.. trump who?.. never heard of em

APPTiger likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How does the quote go..."you are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts"

I mean it is crystal to clear to anyone with a functional brain that there was nothing to the Russia stuff. If you want to hate him then do so. It is sort of silly to do it over something that just isn't true.

Losers and suckers = false
    Fine people on both sides = false

So on and so on