Fred Rouse? Cornelius Lewis?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LSUDeek, Feb 9, 2006.

1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Word is both of these players dismissed from FSU are considering LSU. Thoughts?

2. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

no word is there is a chance. Dont start rumors. Like i said on the other board Take rouse, not sure about the other guy cause im not sure what he did, and while rouse is sitting out if he steps out of line with the coaches one time then he should be gone. Also if he disrespects teammates or cause any disruptions at all he is gone. I would also make him maintain a high gpa something like a 3.0 maybe even a 3.5 to show i mean biz and to prove he is worthy.

3. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

um, the newspaper said they were considering LSU, along with some other schools. I'm not sure at all how that is a rumor.

4. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

my bad for some reason i though you said they were prolly coming to lsu. sorry misread what you wrote. I apologize.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Tough call. Depends on the kids attitude. If he feels like he made a mistake & it won't happen again, I guess I wouldn't mind if we took him.

6. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

exactly...if they wanna change there attitude and come here and work hard then sure bring em on in.

7. philter

philter Founding Member

now way, I don't care what they promise..both are program cripplers 100%.

8. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

I agree with those who don't want those guys around the LSU program. Rouse would be a cancer on the LSU team if he were to transfer. Rouse has more problems then what has been reported in the media.

9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Agree, don't need those guys no matter how talented they are.

10. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

But I understand the point made by some to give them one semester to TRY to correct themselves. If, at the end of their "transfer year" (which they'd be require to sitout due to NCAA transfer rules), if they haven't corrected themselves, then, "see ya". No harm. No foul.

They can't exactly be too much of a cancer if they are forced to sit out one year by the NCAA so what's the caution? How, exactly, are they going to hurt us? They'd be sitting on the sidelines in street clothes for our games....