Found a place to stay for the Bama/LSU game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, May 23, 2007.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Houndstooth Condominiums

http://www.houndstoothcondos.com/location.html

The Location

Feel like spitting on Fulmer? You’ll be close enough to do it. Want to chunk a corn dog at those annoying LSU fans? Do it from your balcony. That’s how close Houndstooth is to the action. Avoid the traffic and parking stress. Walk to the quad to capture those moments that make Tuscaloosa special. Houndstooth Condominiums are located only a very short walk from the newly renovated Bryant-Denny Stadium. When basketball season rolls around, Houndstooth keeps you close to the hardwood too. Our community is the envy of everyone for its superb location and convenience. Only minutes separate you from the area’s best eating, shopping, entertainment, and university buildings. Houndstooth doesn’t just get you close to the action—it makes you a part of it.

2. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

If I get hit by a corndog whilst walking by this joint, there's gonna be a fistfight.:grin:

3. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

I have a friend that goes to Alabama and she lives in those condos. Last time I was driving home to Kentucky I stopped to see her and they are pretty nice.

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

My cousin lives in one and they are pretty nice.

Though, who would advertise like that? Kind of brings the quality down.

5. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

They haven't even began construction yet...She must live in a different set of condo's on campus.

1 person likes this.
  6. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Since when can you call a mobile home a condo???

7. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Hmm, I thought it was those. It looked like them and the floor plans seemed the same, from what I remember. My bad

8. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

the floor plans are all the same anyway.

9. GetBackToWork

GetBackToWork Founding Member

Yeah, it sounds a bit like some pitch to get more people living in the fraternity house. Where's the beer truck and funnel?

10. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

It's cool just sayin...Those kind of condo's have been popping up EVERYWHERE in Tuscaloosa. There is a set going up right now off of Veterans Memorial Parkway called "Traditions". They are starting at $145k...Very nice place. The nicest of them all is going up about 2 blocks from the stadium. It's called "The Legends". They range from $357,000-500,000!! :shock: Thing about it is that nearly every unit is already sold in both...Pretty steep for an apartment. LOL