"For Once I would just like to see...." Thread

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by islstl, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I've don't remember hearing them say this, nor do I understand the reference, so perhaps I just don't notice it.

If you drank every time Palmer says "mano y mano", you'd die of liver failure by halftime.

islstl likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If the booze I have consumed hasn't burned out my liver nothing will. Every talking head thinks they have to have their own catchphrase that they feel compelled to repeat over and over and over and over and over

3. Contained Chaos

I don't think you understand how frequently Jesse says that. "Looks like it's gonna be another first down, mano y mano." "I'm having steak tonight, mano y mano." "I was born without testicles, mano y mano."

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The one I used to get sick of hearing was Dick Enberg every time John Elway completed a pass. "OH MY! What another great throw by EllWaaaaay!

5. Contained Chaos

I like to call him "Dickin' Berg", just because I refuse to grow-up. I also say "Muffburger" so frequently that I sometimes forget what his name really is. Don't get me started on Brian Baldinger...ball-dinger, it's right there in his name!

Bengal B likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

An SEC schedule with no Div 1AA teams on it? I keed, I keed.

Seriously....an income tax rate that doesn't exceed 50%. And that would lead to another item....my own zip code that isn't in CA.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah stupid palmer usually says it but pollack even said it the other day. they think its normal football speak now but its annoying. these 2 queers need to talk playstation lingo off the air not on it.

if you drank each time palmer laughed or even wasnt overly serious, you'd have to give up alcohol.