Even the Rebs recognize a screwing when they see one..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JohnnyT, Sep 16, 2006.

1. JohnnyT

JohnnyT Founding Member

I wanted to see if we might have been looking through P&G glasses at the refereeing for this came and went over to an Ole Miss site and found this exchange:

Author Comment
    RobHawaii
    Ole Miss Assistant
    (9/16/06 4:40:25 pm)
    Reply AU-LSU
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow, what a game. I will say that LSU was robbed with a terrible no call pass interferance in the endzone just before half.

cordovareb
    Ole Miss Legend
    (9/16/06 5:39:00 pm)
    Whomever is the director of officials should resign
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How many late hits have you seen in this game? We of course recall the one in the game against Memphis. Those were SEC officials, but the guys calling this game are inept.

I'm not an LSU fan by any stretch, but they were robbed and I've counted 6 late hit calls that were never flagged. Unreal.

rebman51
    Ole Miss Assistant
    (9/16/06 5:59:15 pm)
    Reply Re: Whomever is the director of officials should resign
    Good thing the game was at Auburn, if your an Auburn fan.

Next Topic >>

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

All I can say is that I hope the ref crew went to our locker room afterward and kissed everyone. I know when I get screwed and don't get a kiss, I feel empty afterward.

3. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

I think I heard somewhere that Tubby offered all Officials a happy ending if they helped Auburn out, personally done by him. In the end, I think it's worth a lose just to see Tubby whore himself out of officials.

4. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I thought the officiating sucked big time. The no-call interference on Lafell in the end zone, the "catch" that was ruled a catch by Hester that was overturned without conclusive evidence, and the real interference call at the end where the refs picked up the flag and called it "no foul". All wrong. and all hurt bad.

But our o-line did not play well, we failed to control our destiny.

5. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Not that controlling your destiny actually works anyway. Not with the BCS baloney.

6. JohnnyT

JohnnyT Founding Member

I picked up this over on one of the Hogs boards, referring to the no call on Lafell right before halftime:

Re: You want defense? Turn to CBS.
    « Reply #13 on: Today at 05:33:17 PM »

LSU just got fricked.

And I'm not explaining if you were'nt watching.

GDAMNIT!

Re: You want defense? Turn to CBS.
    « Reply #14 on: Today at 05:35:47 PM »

That was SMU-ARK 1982 style fricking right there.

SEC officiating strikes again. They just fricked up one Starkville of a game.