Embarrassing or funny moments in your life

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by DJM136, Feb 1, 2008.

1. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

Somebody beat this for embarrassing:
    I'm a soph in high school, 14, on the JV basketball team. OT, this is at CHS. Everyone knew me as DJ then. We're making a big overnight trip to Shreveport to play Woodlawn with Robert Parish (1972, yes I'm that old). I had recently had my tonsils out and mom didn't want me to go. This was a huge thing back then, and I begged her to let me go. She didn't want to, but relented. So, here the JV & V teams, sophs thru seniors and coaches all on the bus as it backs out the long driveway at school. Suddenly there's a commotion and the bus stops. Next we hear someone yell "IT'S DJ'S MOM!!". A window opens and my mom stuffs a nice big warm sweater into the bus for me. Gee, thanks mom! I survived, with scars.

Beat that.

2 people like this.
  2. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

Now for a funny:

I'm 19 or so at a friend's house, about 4 friends of mine in the backyard. There's a trampoline, I take my shoes off and start bouncing. I figure I'll show off and bounce off the trampoline onto the grass right by them, cause I'm cool, athletic, and very coordinated. :thumb:

I holler the famous redneck's last words "hey y'all watch this!" and attempt the stunt. The trampoline is wet from dew, so my feet slip as I push to bounce off to the grass. I slip, land on my hip on the edge which causes me to flip onto the grass. Not hurt, and everybody is rolling with glee. Then a girl points at my shoulder and says "ewwwwwwwwwww look!". Yep, for extra points I had landed in dog chit, and had a big glob on my shoulder.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Taking a stab here. :wink:

While skipping school my mom comes home for lunch for the first time EVER in her snappy career and finds me screwin this girl she insisted I stay away from while IN my parents water bed! Soon after mom finds a warm roach left sitting on top of the VCR. :shock:

Mom begins calling the school every day to verify my attendance. :(

2 people like this.
  4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I was borderline for a grade when we had to shoot rockets for a Physics class. Mine flew, but after post flight analysis was done, I came to the realization I forgot to put the parachute in. So my rocket flew into the teachers parking lot and pierced the soft top of my teachers Mazda convertible. Odds seemed slim that would happen.

Whoops.

5. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Oh I can so beat those and anybody else that wants to try. But I am driving down the turnpike and can't type it all right now!

When I get back to orlando I will get on and tell!

6. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Why doesn't this suprise me?

7. TigerFanNTenn

TigerFanNTenn Founding Member

An embarrassing "blonde moment" even though it's all bottle:

We're playing Trivial Pursuit and I'm reading a question to Jared. Basically it asked what sport has an olympic pool with the dimensions #'wide x #'long x 7'deep (don't remember all the dimensions, sorry) and he got it right with the answer "Water Polo". We sit there for a second and apparently I have a dumbfounded/confused look on my face.

Jared: "What's wrong?"

Me: "I'm just confused about something..."

J: "What?"

Me: "Well, I have a question, but I don't want you to laugh...

....How do they keep the horses from drowning?"

Yes, I asked it. I seriously thought up until that point that water polo was the same thing as normal polo, only harder because it was in water.:redface:

He didn't stop laughing for about 30 minutes.:rofl:

4 people like this.
  8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

cant

stop

laughing:rofl:

i was gonna give a story, but ill never top that. not even with a blonde one.:rofl:

9. TigerFanNTenn

TigerFanNTenn Founding Member

Yeah.... it's pretty much one of the dumbest things (if not THE dumbest) I've ever said.:hihi: I only break out that story when I feel people are worthy of hearing it. You people are worthy...:thumb:

10. razer

razer unregistered offender

that is just classic! :rofl: