Dumbest thing you've done while drunk?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CParso, Mar 22, 2007.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I like to show my emotions, it helps the story flow. But your right it just looks nice with all the faces. I should have used more.:hihi:

2. col reb

col reb Founding Member

In my youth, I was in the army. Stationed at the Pentagon. We worked shift work. Got off at 4:eek:o one day. Went to play poker and drink at one of the nco's apartment. Another guy brought his wife and one of her friends who I had met before. I was winning good and steadily drinking. We drank all night. Around 4 or 5, we quit because we had to be back at work at 8. All night long, this great looking doll sat by me giving me "come on" signals. "Not while I'm winning!" Around 4 or 5 am, we quit because we had to be at work at 8. I sat in a chair trying to get some sleep. My nco kept pushing me and finally took me outside in the snow. "WAKE UP DUDE!!!! SHE WANTS TO GO TO BED WITH YOU.....USE MY ROOM!!!!" ---No man---I got to go to work....Finally, we leave for the Pentagon. Heavy DC traffic that morning. Snowing. I got to pee. Cars at a standstill on the interstate. I get out to pee-------------sorry. Finally, I'm at work. Sick as a dog. The 1st sgt, comes up to me after about two hours, and asks me, "Why are you here today? This is your day off. I melted and said, "Great....I'll go back to the barracks." He said, "No. I'll give you another day off."

BARF----HURL

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Any one remember the "Cajun Nationals" held in BR? Got real loaded there. Had to sit way up high in the bleachers. Late at night. Got to pee BAD. Walking down those steps looked real bad. DISICION TIME....Take at chance of falling and looking like a drunken fool, or pissing off the back of the bleachers, and letting everyone know you are
    1) drunk
    2) a fool
    3) an a__ _____
    4) not overly indowed
    5) all of the above

I SURE HOPE NO ONE OF MY FRIEND HERE GOT WET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Jeez....don't remind me! The worst had to be the self-professed vampire woman in Salt Lake City. Seriously, she thought she was a vampire, and subsequently took certain steps to prove it. In the most conservative city in America, I had to convince folks in a business meeting that I was wearing a bandage due to a spider bite.

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

That's a pretty common, but understandable misconception. You'd have to go about an hour and a half south to get to Provo, which actually holds that distinction (even as noted in various studies). SLC is actually very liberal as compared to how it used to be. They have a democratic mayor and are noted as the 'second most gay-friendly' city in America. The Mormon population has dipped to well below 50%. Believe me, I wouldn't be considering moving there if it was the way it used to be. [insert jabs about gay-friendliness here]

6. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

It took me a half hour to find a bar -- DOWNTOWN. It was a pretty dorky sports bar, and I had to ask around for a seedier place. They looked at me like I had three heads, and then recommended this dump a few blocks away, where I met the vamp. It may not be the most conservative place, but a LOT of the people there are extremely conservative. Like the ones I was in meetings with all day. :hihi:

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

It's certainly no SF. And yeah, the bar scene in the whole state is pretty shakey. You actually have to jump through the loopholes when you go to them by 'purchasing a membership,' which is essentially a cover charge, but it often buys you admission for several weeks.

Oddly enough, I heard from a lot of the locals in Park City (30 mins away) that SLC has a tremendous underground music scene.

8. BamaBengalTiger

BamaBengalTiger Geaux Tigers !!!!!

Tried to read this whole thread after a bottle of BEAM.:lol:

9. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

If you found it has much fun as I did that had to entertaining!! This is a GREAT thread! Really got to know some people altered egos!!!

10. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I think I'll go with probably my best story (a long, detailed one 'cuz thats the way I tell stories), but I have many...

My freshman year, my friend at ND came down to visit some of us & she had been telling me how she was bringing this cute friend of hers with her. I met them, and this friend is straight from the middle east, which she of course forgot to mention. So I'm like whatever, she's cool but I'm not going to be trying to hook up with her.

A group of about 8 of us start pregaming in my dormroom for a couple hours before heading to the drunk bus for a ride to the bars. Th bus driver told me I had to pour out my drink (jack daniels & literally a splash of coke), so I walked off the bus & go to pour it out, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it... instead I chugged the whole thing right there. I was already pretty drunk, but as soon as I did that, my eyes started watering, I got flush & everything got blury... I got back on the bus & passed out in the back by myself. I don't remember the bar, but I'm told that I hit on my current roommate's girlfriend at the time and generally acted obnoxious - whooops.

After the bar, we were riding the drunk bus back to the dorm and the whole bus is singing some song, and there was this one guy dancing in the middle of the isle even though the bus driver asked him to stop. Well, she got tired of it & slammed on the breaks - he went flying! We all laughed hysterically.

We get back to the dorm room, its my roommate & our friend Kyle visiting from another school. Kyle & I start going at it, hitting each other & wrestling, not serious just messing around it. After a while, he gets tired & gets in the top bunk (my roommates bed - he'll be sleeping on the floor). I decide that despite my drunken condition, I can be very sneaky & attempt to quietly crawl of the side of the bed to ambush him. Apparently, I wasn't as sneaky as I thought. The first time he flipped me off, where I landed on my head on the bottom bunk. A little painful, but the bad part was the gum fell out of my mouth first & my head landed right on it, so there was gum all in my hair. I wasn't giving up easy, but on the next try as soon as I popped my head up there he had a can of Axe body spray waiting for me, sprayed me right in the face and I flew off the bunkbed backwards. I fell right into my computer chair, which flips backwards, so I do a backflip into my closet door where I break the towel rack & the metal pole falls and hits me on the head. I'm laying there in the corner of the room unable to move for a good 15 minutes before they stop laughing. I'd had enough for the night so I go to bed.

I wake up, and there is someone laying on top of me... I'm thinking, SOB my roommate got tired of sleeping on the floor and is cuddling with me! As I get ready to toss him out of my bed, I open my eyes & see long hair covering my face... odd, neither of the guys have long hair. I look, and its the middle eastern girl (later nicknamed Osama) laying next to me. WTF!? It is 6am, I feel like crap, and have no idea how this girl got next to me, but I have more pressing issues - her hair is stuck in the gum that was in my hair, so I'm trying to delicately take her hair out of mine.

Eventually, she wakes up & I find out whats going on. My ND friend & her had forgotten their keys at our apartment, so they called us but we didn't answer and then they had someone else let them in the dorm, but then they were too drunk to drive so they just slept over. I'm thinking, no big deal - nothing happened. They leave, and I get up to splash my face with some water. I look in the mirror, and there are claw marks going down my back... Agh! Still don't know what really went down, but she says nothing happened.