Dumbest thing you've done while drunk?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CParso, Mar 22, 2007.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

great idea! she was describing in detail to me the whole time this was going on. i was crying i was laughing so hard.

"oops, she's down again... wait, nope she's back on her feet. ooooohhhh. that must have hurt. no no, wrong way, turn around. ouch. planted. that's it honey, stand back up. does she not see the gate right next to the fence she is crawling over....." etc. etc. for at least 10 minutes.

orlando does a great play by play on drunks.:hihi:

2. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

At first I thought you were explaining the day you heard Saban was gonna be your coach! I would have understood! :rofl:

3. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Yes it was fun!! I am a pro for drunks!!!!

Okie and I said the same thing that night (when I realized I didn't have to call 911). But then you have to remember the rule I knew on high school...what happens in Florida stays in Florida!!!

Why you think I moved here! kidding, kidding!

4. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

Insult a very good friend of mine while playing poker. I could probably kick his ass if I was sober. I say probably because he is a really tough hombre.

Anyway, I'm drinking beer all night then stupidly I start drinking some type of liquor.

I get really wasted.

The hostess asks me several times to go lie on her bed and sleep it off. I don't of course. I get rowdy and start saying really terrible stuff to a very good friend that I would never ever ever say to him. I know that I said it b/c they told me I said it the next day. I still to this day can't believe that I said those things to him.

Anyway, he proceeds to kick my ass. I fall through a plate glass patio door once or twice. Of course, I don't remember being in a fight or even falling through a plate glass door.

Apparently, they had to pull him off me and calm him down enough so that he will let some other guys take me to the hospital. I guess I was bleeding pretty badly.

I don't remember the exact number, but I had quite a few stitches from glass cuts plus a really big black eye.

I would love to take that night back.

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Ignorance never shocks me coming from bama fans.

6. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

This thread should be bumped periodically, as it gives NLMD ample time to remember more great stories. Some follow after this:
    I have to meet that guy. I've seen pictures of you, so I'm pretty sure your friend is Chuck Norris.

Next NLMD story: Returning from a project in Taiwan, my buddy and I decide to celebrate it being his last gig with the company, since he was moving to another firm. So, we booze it up pretty good before take-off. Then, in business class, we start in on gin and tonics. After about four hours, the flight attendant pulls aside and explains that we've exceeded their regulations on drinking. Apparently we had finished off 1.75 liter (handle) of Bombay gin. She suggests that we switch to juice for a couple of rounds, despite the fact we hadn't gotten the least bit "rowdy" (her words.)

NLMD proceeds to pass out at that point. Wake up right before arrival. NLMD hung over like a mofo at the airport, and suffered bad jet lag for two weeks. That was especially damning since NLMD had never had jet lag on any returning flight before.

#2 (excluding previously posted stories) -- Interviewing with a company in Memphis for a job out of grad school. It was a three day interview, that included nightly booze fests to make sure we could hang with their staff (I'm not joking.) So we are on Beale Street and having a great time at the knock-off Pat O's there. LSU was playing AT Ole Miss that weekend and my buddy and I meandered into the inside part of the bar. Lo and behold, we found a bunch of LSU friends there.

In our state, we decided that we could buy shots and beers for everybody for, oh, about 2 hours. We eventually got back outside with our recruiters and all seemed good...until they closed out the check. I think the words he used were "you two rang up over $400 in two hours? Seriously You think I can get this approved?" I didn't know what else to say other than "you roll with LSU, you buy out the bar." Go figure, I still got the job offer (and ended up turning it down.) Made some better friends in the process though!

7. KajunKenny

KajunKenny Founding Member

so many stories... so little time....

here's a real funny one... when I was 18 a buddy and I went out down the bayou.. being I grew up in lockport that means Larose thru Golden Meadow... Well we bar hopped all night trying to pick up some chics and we scratched.

On the way home home we stopped at the gas station on LA1 right past the intercoastal bridge in Larose. We were hungry and wanted something to snack on for the drive back to Lockport. Well they had a hotdog machine. We were fixing like 3 dogs each with all the toppings and this old woman. She musta been like 50 walked over to the capicino machine. She made a comment about how a good capicino was better then sex. My buddy laughed and said something about that prob depends on who your having sex with. Well she looked at him and called him out on it. Being he was drunk and I was egging him on we ended up following her back to her house which was like 2 mins away. We walk in and they go into her bedroom. I am in the living room watching tv and plotting just who im gonna tell first that he banged some old chic.

Then this really sexy woman walks out from the other side of the house. Come to find out its the old womans daughter. She was like 26, she got divorced and was living back with her mom. After telling her why I Was there, her and I ended up talking.

Well one thing lead to another and I ended up in her bedroom....

My buddy tried to swear me to secrecy but that woman was to hot for me not to brag to my buddies.

8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

There are 11 LSU alumni in our practice. The partners hate when we all show up at a happy hour because the 11 of us will drink the rest of the practice under the table and out the door.

Normal happy hour is 200 bucks. Add 50 for every Tiger at the bar.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Everybody has a tequilla story.

10. TexTiger

TexTiger Founding Member

Wham's Careless Whisper