Don't try jumping back on board now!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LEGACY TIGER, Oct 10, 2010.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

That was a big hurt they put on you yesterday. They really wanted it bad. Good of you to come in and represent with deserved props to the Cocks. The SEC just got a lot more interesting.

Luck doesn't matter unless you can get yourself in position to use it. I have no problem with being lucky.

2. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

Or Tennessee, NC or god forbid, West Virginia.
    It is just so hard when every team you play is coached so much better - oh wait, we beat Florida, Tennessee, NC and West Virginia, maybe I mean we should be well coached like Georgia, Ole Miss and Penn State. After all, they are all ranked a.... never mind.

:eek:ldskule:

3. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Please step away from the wagon. You're ticket is invalid.

You can run along side for a couple games. And if you're good we'll ask Miles if you can ride on the back later in the season.

:hihi:

4. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

And that he finally let Crowton call the offense the first half. In the second he had his hand on the conservative button, but all in all he finally let GC call his game.

1 person likes this.
  5. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

This

6. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I have said that I like les miles and wanted him to prove his critics wrong. I have also said I was starting to doubt his judgement in playing Jordon Jefferson. I have said jj was the worst qb I have ever seen and if lsu lost because of jj's poor play I would lose faith in miles. I owe jj an apology. He played his best game of this year. I still feel jl is our man. I believe miles is a great mentor and a class act. Sometimes he is supercoach sometimes he's super dumb but we are all subject to our dumbasz moments. I did say lsu would win as far back as last Sunday because I was fired up with lee's 4 th and 14 play on the final drive of the tenn game. You have to give miles credit he is a winner. He may have won this game because he played both qb's. If only lee had played we may have lost or maybe not. Good win for tigers. All the bad pub in the media may be the turning point in this season. A fire is lit. Hope it burns all season

7. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Good post.

8. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

well said

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

could be, but he seemed fine a few minutes later. if he did rest him, he picked a really dumb time to do it.

who is this brilliant football mind? brilliant is pretty good, I hope whoever I said that about is as good as I think they are. I swear I cant remember calling anyone brilliant?

A clown may have been a bit strong. I'll go back to clueless. He got very lucky several times in THIS game. I hope his luck lasts forever.. I mean that.

10. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

how bout you man up and just throw me off? I'm your huckleberry.