Don't try jumping back on board now!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LEGACY TIGER, Oct 10, 2010.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Wow... do the koolaid drinkers drink deeply... This was still a poorly coached game. Les mismanaged personnel, went into conservative mode that almost cost them the game, and dispite its "success" the fake kick was a very dumb call. The only think that you can give to Les is that he brought in his team very motivated.

1 person likes this.
  2. mach316

mach316 Founding Member

What if that would have been a forward pass on that fake fieldgoal? I'm just saying...:milesmic:

3. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Well, there is an undertoe who have wanted Miles' head for a few years now and saw with a few more blunders this year the opportunity to recruit. Now that Miles has put together a good game (though we still have some issues with turnovers and penalties), the Miles bashers have lost some of their support. I believe this core really want LSU to lose to get rid of Miles. He is giving them little hope now. One thing is for certain, Miles is one lucky SOB and sometimes that fortune is good to have on your side.

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

A week from now, LSU will be 7-0. The last time that happened was 38 years ago! LSU hasn't played a non BCS team yet. (will this week)

And you losers STILL bitch. It's getting to the point that it's funny. :rofl:

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

No that's the only thing that YOU can give to Les.

6. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

This team is super-talented, playing well, coached poorly. Where is the weak link in that chain? To want these players to get the coaching they deserve is far from bitching. To be happy with mediocre coaching is far more detrimental to a program than "bitching".

7. roynav

roynav free your mind

Uh....no he doesnt. Better find a mirror.

8. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

The bottom line is wins and losses. Guess what? We won, we are now 6-0. It doesn't matter how you get there, good, bad, or ugly. As some have said on this board over the past several weeks, I'd rather an ugly win than a pretty loss.

Let's try to enjoy this and most of all to support our team.

:geauxtige

9. roynav

roynav free your mind

Tastes good. Better than the cockroach juice the haters are sipping.

10. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I said we would go 8-4. I won't pretend I didn't. Hopefully, there is a method to his madness.