Deportation of illegals isn't going to happen

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Obama didnt "let" them do anything. The AA community started protesting because, whether real or perceived, young black men are being shot by police at an alarming rate and, as evidenced by video after video, even when they are not armed at all. The fact that a few decided to start looting and inciting violence makes them criminals and they should be arrested and tried for their crimes. As a business owner I don't like the sight of people looting any more than the next guy, but we cannot discourage one's first amendment rights because a few are causing trouble. Again, I go back to second amendment comparison.....you don't want every responsible gun owner to have to jump through hoops while standing on one leg to purchase a handgun just because a few ass holes or mentally ill people committed a mass shooting.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its not alarming tho because 6% of the population is responsible for over 50% of violent crimes.

Blacks make up 13% of the population. Black males commit about 98% of 51% of the violent crime in the US as reported by the FBI. Of those black males, they are ages 13-33.......

Yet, we are going to start fires over cops shooting what, 100 black men; most of which are/were in the act of committing a crime?

ITs like your other point about the 2nd amendment. Sweeping gun control laws dont address mental health issues.

Pointing to police shootings of black men is not the fucking issue.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Everyone knows the statistics and I'm not arguing those numbers. I am arguing that there is a case to be made that black people and white people are treated differently by the police. I have no doubt that police are more apprehensive with black people, to some degree or another, because of the statistics you listed. But that doesn't make it right. You are correct that it turns out in some of these instances, like Michael Brown, he wasn't innocent and the cops actions were justifiable. Still in others it clearly is not, like the guy who was shot while sitting in his car with his girlfriend. That cop was just indicted for it if I'm not mistaken. I've also been very clear that there is a definitive line between protesting and criminal behavior and I will never condone looting and burning. That said, there is no denying that there is a ways to go in race relations. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away. Black people are afraid of the police and that should never be the case of any citizen in America. The only people who should be afraid of the police are criminals, regardless of their color.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Because they act different.

When Muslims stop blowing themselves up and running around killing people, I wont be ready for a fight every time I see one.

Im not a liberal so I plan for the worst and hope for the best. Just as every cop should.

5. Tiger in NC

Nah......it's just you.

Are you scared of Muslims?

Yeah, okay.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

When 6% of the population is responsible for 51% of the crime and YOU blame the police, its people like you that are the problem.

No, they are pissed at my American way of life and wouldn't blink twice if a Jihad took us all out.

Smartest thing you have said today.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Well one would think the muther fuckers would learn to cooperate. There's a reason the cops are being acquitted.

But for you to say, "Real or perceived" says a lot. First, I think it began with Tway Tway being shot by a Hispanic that the dumb fuckers thought was a white buy. Talk about racist, lmao. Though not a cop the monkey-eared one in the WH handled It all wrong.

Then, much worse was how the false premise of "Hands up don't shoot" LIE was allowed to be perpetuated by black leaders attempting to politicize it to their advantage. People went ape shit wild over this cause that's what people do when they book for an excuse to be animals. Big MB was a thug.

The punk drug dealer who ran then died in the patty wagon was another. Less kids lives ruined by one less drug dealer so another good loss. The idiots should be cheering on the cops for taking out these crimminals. I know I' m dam sure glad.

8. Tiger in NC

The cops aren't the judge jury and executioner, Tiga. You act like killing someone is justified for relatively petty crimes. I am not saying that all of these cats were little angels, just that the punishment didn't always equal the crime.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Ok. And all I'm saying is the riots didn't always match the punishment, either.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

i
    Yeah, just throw 'em in prison for a few years so they can learn to be better criminals