Deep State

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I'm just pointing out that there was outrage about the word in one thread and applauded in another when it is used to describe HRC. That's a double standard. If you are not okay with the word then it should apply equally. Right? Why haven't you guys admonished Greg for saying it?

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mean a place where their law supersede US law. They are doing it in Europe. In fact, there are close to 100 Shria courts there.

To say its not "possible" here is a stretch as almost every flaming lib these days try's to reference Europe on how we need to act.

Huh? Libs are trying to ban "assault" weapons as we speak...

Google:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=dem...e.1.69i57j0.7073j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

And being put in jail. We have linked it many times. People have literally went to jail for the same.

Are you really trying to justify it because he was no longer federally employed? SO if Mueller finds old tax fraud on Trump its OK?

The Fed has no place in it. States rights.

... Viewership? SO you are saying because conservatives pay attention to the news more its not "lopsided"?

What in the actual fuck man...

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I'm not sure you should be speaking for @uscvball, yes, she gave her opinion, basically if I recall correctly,.. calling a girl that is the ultimate insult, and that she personally never says it.

I don't remember her yelling at us and demanding we never type the word.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes. Read the definition dimwit. Its not fucking Highlander.

Yes you do. You believe in the Trump Russian narrative. It is, by definition, a Deep State Theory.

It doesn't matter how you try to spin it. The definition is very clear.

The definition:
    a body of people (Trump and Russia), typically influential members of government (Trump and Russia) agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation(AKA collusion) or control of government policy.

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Breaking News: Sen. Diane Feinstein has signed statement from Kindergarten classmate of Bret Kavanaugh alleging Kavanaugh pulled her pony tail and stole her red crayon.

uscvball, Bengal B, Winston1 and 2 others like this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Kavanaugh,.. so, who's next on the list?

Frogleg likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

Liberals hate religious involvement in government. Period. If liberals don't want laws based upon archaic Christian theology, why would they want even more stringent laws based upon Muslim theology? Your reasoning makes no sense here. Sorry pal, but the Republicans are the party of religious litmus tests and attempts at creating laws based upon outdated ideology.

Can you name the legislation that would support this assertion?

Since the Feds do fund much of public education, even when it is via the state, the Feds will continue to have a say-so. Plus, if we left it to the states, states like Mississippi would be teaching religious ideology and that girls should learn to cook and clean. Sorry, but we can't trust that the states are going to provide an education as much as an indoctrination so the Feds have to be involved to ensure otherwise.

If half the population is watching conservative media and half the population is watching liberal media, where's the inequality? If you guys want more outlets go create them. Do you think it would make some liberals magically start watching conservative media? Silly.

8. Tiger in NC

If you want to believe in conspiracy theories you go right ahead. That's your right to be as unreasonable as you want my friend. That said, you do not get to put your tin foil views on me. I don't believe it. Period.

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

that's the problem...and if the people in Mississippi want to teach that crap in their schools so be it. People that don't like it can:
    1. Elect different leadership
    2. Move
    When you put power at lower levels you give more power to the people not less.

Obama and Trump are perfect examples as to why the power should not be held by the federal government

Winston1 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I literally quoted you a goolge link full of it.

And that is why it will continue to fail.

Fact is its a states issue and if a state has a fucked up system the state will fail and people will move. Much better than the entire nation sucking fucking dick a school.

The inequality is the sources of news. You cannot be this daft dude.

Plus, all of social media is controlled by cuckboy skyscreamers.