Dandy Don is even calling for change should the unthinkable happen against Jacksonville

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by rockwallfan, Sep 6, 2016.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I wholeheartedly agree, and I'm among the last of the sunshine pumpers. Even I can't defend Miles anymore. You would have thought last fall's events was the wake up call. Evidently not. I can't believe we're actually contemplating that LSU could lose to Jacksonville State. My goodness...

GregLSU likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The thing that makes sense is Mike Detillier saying Pocic belongs at LT.

This is a cosmic failure of epic proportions. Why in the Fuck is Pocic playing center when Will Clapp came in as a center? You have Teuhema on the bench and Boutte starting, Pocic at center.

Move Pocic back to his natural position, and Clapp to his. Wethersby can play RT and move Teuhema back to guard with Malone at the other guard. Why are Teuhema and Malone tackles on the depth chart? What am I missing here?

4. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

You really have to question Jeff Grimes. That OL is a complete mess.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

The worse I have seen it other than last year. Poor Fournette, I feel sorry for him.

6. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I do not understand what is going on there...

7. ExoticGlass1

ExoticGlass1 Founding Member

Miles has said repeatedly over the past few years that he will get the best players on the field at the same time, the problem is he moves players from their natural position and is probably a big cause over the many missed assignments the past few years..

Richdog likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yes he is and that's what he played throughout high school as well. He is tall and trim which is ideal for the tackle position, not center or guard although he is a very good center. Kevin Mawae talked about this, Todd McClure talked about this as well, but you know everything so fuck it, what do 2 future hall of fame Centers know about offensive line play.

GregLSU and Richdog like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's funny how current LSU players regardless of how good or bad are untouchable. Oh but once they are gone they are know nothing scrubs. Nice work taint:confused:

10. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I cannot help to believe that Les is going to install the "Veer" offense this week. His version of "Modernizing" the offense.
    I say that in Jest of course but it sums up my confidence in seeing an offense like we watched all weekend at other schools, where they had more than 7 yards of offense in an entire quarter.