Cruz campaign officially dead after firing spokesperson

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Feb 22, 2016.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

You don't say anything that is not wild hyperbole but I agree. Cruz just appears more creepy by the minute. Even extra thirsty Marco seems decent by comparison.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Anyone that didn't think Cruz was a total sleeze long before now isn't a good judge of character

LaSalleAve, mobius481 and Winston1 like this.
  4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

And I believe Tyler was just the fall guy, Cruz had to make himself look like he has integrity. It's been a pretty rough couple of weeks in that department for the Cruz campaign, ever since the Iowa caucus.

This dude cannot be our President (even though I predicted he would be).

Tiger in NC likes this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The establishment wants Rubio vs trump bc Rubio is pro amnesty and is taking on record pac money for his promise.

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I've felt all along that Rubio would make the strongest candidate for the Republicans in the General. He polls best against Hillary consistently. The thing to watch will be how long does Cruz stay in the race. The longer he stays in the race the better for Trump because Cruz pulls votes from Rubio imo and with the winner-take-all way that the Republican primaries work, Trump will rack up wins as long as Cruz is in. If he doesn't get out soon enough Trump could tally enough delegates to secure the nomination before Rubio has a chance.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Limbaugh was saying the other day how Cruz was a stand up guy because when his campaign was telling everyone in Iowa Carson dropped out Cruz took responsibility and didn't blame a staffer. How now Rush cow?

Tiger in NC likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

Rubio knows this as well. I thought from the beginning him with Fiorina as a running mate would give the GOP the best chance to win.

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

If I were the Republican nominee my go-to for a VP would be John Kasich. While Kasich isn't an exciting candidate for President, he is a very successful governor of a swing state that the Republicans desperately need to win if they have any chance at the WH, and he's served in congress, sat on committee's, understands foreign policy and, if necessary, would be a more than competent President if forced into action.

Winston1 and mobius481 like this.
  10. LaSalleAve

I grab the Latino and a woman to try and get votes. It's not about the right they will vote for whatever stooge you put up there with an elephant pendant. You have to attract the middle, minorities, and women.