California is trolling I think

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 15, 2018.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Your intentions aren't in question but that mindset is indeed very dangerous. Europe had good intentions as well. Men have to protect that which is sacred.

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Didn't imply that about anyone who wants to deport Mexicans is racist characterizing them as mostly violent criminals is.

Again, I don't have any guilt at all. Not me nor 9n behalf of my ancestors or anyone else.

3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Yet you did...

#whiteguiltoverfloweth.

4. stevescookin

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I didn't characterize "them" as mostly violent. What I did say is ICE had targeted approximately 1,000 people....and only managed to arrest 150 including 115 who “had prior felony convictions for serious or violent offenses, such as convictions for lewd acts with a minor, sex offenses, murder, aggravated assault, child abuse, battery, domestic violence, false imprisonment, burglary, and hit-and-run. So statistically, 115 out of 150 had prior felony convictions for serious or violent offenses. Those are FACTS. There's a very high likelihood that of the 800 or so who got away, the vast majority fell in the same category.

I also highlighted all the costs associated with illegals here in CA. The fact that they do unskilled, low-paying jobs does not make up for those costs in any way. What they have done here in my little hood is take part-time jobs from high school kids. Mostly in retail and food service. They suck at customer service and they don't fucking speak English. I now avoid most of the places I used to go and I take my money to businesses with whom I can communicate. See how that works?

6. stevescookin

Saying the vast majority falling into the same category is the profiling that I said was unfair racial profiling. As far as those costs, they come from FAIR...a fringe group founded by a guy who believes in and promotes eugenics. Eugenics is a social movement that tries to prevent inferior people and races from reproducing mainly by sterilization.

Highly immoral !! Try figures from a reputable source.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Eugenics was favored by Margret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood. She advocated abortion to keep down the “lesser races” and protect the white European. Quite an irony that she’s the idol of the left.

GiantDuckFan and stevescookin like this.
  8. stevescookin

In New Orleans, it was progressive thought. Sophie B Wright was a famous sufragette who believed in and promoted that. Darwin was the new rage back then and she got sterilization programs at the Milne boys home done. It's right across the street from the Cafe and Louis Armstrong lived there as a youth. I wonder if he was sterilized...he never had kids.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Let's review....

ICE arrested 150 in the Keep Safe raid. Of those, 115 were convicted violent felons. Approximately 800 others escaped arrest. What do YOU think can be said of those 800? Do you think ICE "just happened" to capture a segment of the targets who were violent?

Heather Mac Donald, a Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research testified before a House Judiciary Subcommittee that, "A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the 20,000-strong 18th Street Gang in southern California is illegal; police officers say the proportion is actually much greater. The bloody gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complex drug-distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations. It commits an assault or robbery every day in L.A. County. The gang has grown dramatically over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, most of them illegal, from Central America and Mexico."

It is not racial profiling. Illegals are illegal because they came here....ILLEGALLY. Anyone willing to break and flaunt the laws of another country is showing a propensity to break the law while they are here. Violent, non-violent...they have no legal right to be here. They are a net negative.

cont'd below...

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Fringe group? Lol, no. They started out that way as most grass-roots types do but they are not considered a fringe group today by any standard, including by most of the left.

Tanton hasn't been involved in FAIR for quite some time. Current President, since 1988, Dan Stein said, "Is FAIR responsible for everything [John Tanton] said in his private correspondence? No, I love John, but he's had no significant control over FAIR for years." Your thinking might lead to comments such as since George Washington is considered the Father of Our Country, and he owned slaves, therefore everyone in America believes in owning slaves. See how silly that is?

BTW, FAIR was also co-founded by an environmentalist, a feminist, a professor, a big oil CEO, and a couple of philanthropists. Lions and tigers and bears....oh my!

Immoral is the SPLC. But since I've now established that the founder of FAIR is no longer involved and hasn't been for quite some time, the numbers I've presented cannot be discounted out of hand.

Here are some other numbers though....

"California has roughly 2.7 million illegal residents, according to an April 2009 report (note, almost a decade ago) from the authoritative Pew Hispanic Center, accounting for about 7% of the state's population. State officials estimate that they add between $4 billion and $6 billion in costs, primarily for prisons and jails, schools and emergency rooms. Beyond those services, the illegal population adds to the overall cost of other parts of local government, from police and fire protection to highway maintenance and libraries."

-the state legislative analyst estimated, based on data from the Pew Hispanic Center, that the state's 6.3 million public school students include about 300,000 illegal residents. At an annual cost of about $7,626 each, the total comes to nearly $2.3 billion
    -In fiscal year 2009-10, California expects to spend about $834 million to incarcerate 19,000 illegal immigrants in the state's prisons. In Los Angeles County, illegal immigrants add between $370 million and $550 million annually to criminal justice costs, including prosecution, defense, probation and jails, according to Supervisor Mike Antonovich
    -The expected state tab for healthcare in fiscal 2009-10 is $703 million for as many as 780,000 illegal immigrants. Of that, $486 million goes to emergency services. But low-income illegal residents are also eligible for some nonemergency health services, including prenatal and postpartum care, abortions, breast and cervical cancer treatment and certain types of long-term care, such as stays in nursing homes. Most of the nonemergency care for illegal immigrants was authorized by the Legislature in the 1980s.
    http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jul/10/local/me-illegal10

"Illegal immigrant families received nearly $1.3 billion in Los Angeles County welfare money during 2015 and 2016, nearly one-quarter of the amount spent on the county’s entire needy population, according to data obtained by Fox News.

The data was obtained from the county Department of Public Social Services -- which is responsible for doling out the benefits -- and gives a snapshot of the financial costs associated with sanctuary and related policies.

The sanctuary county of Los Angeles is an illegal immigration epicenter, with the largest concentration of any county in the nation, according to a study from the Migration Policy Institute. The county also allows illegal immigrant parents with children born in the United States to seek welfare and food stamp benefits.....

Roughly a quarter of California’s 4 million illegal immigrants reside in Los Angeles County."

"The Government Accountability Office released a new report that shows DHS officials have “limited capabilities” when it comes to detecting fraudulent asylum applications.

Officers are under pressure to make fast decisions without getting the information they need often only using the alien’s testimony. Even if they do follow-up on an application the foreign information requests needed to verify the immigrant’s story are often delayed or ignored.

Both DHS and DOJ “have limited capability to detect and prevent asylum fraud and both agencies’ efforts to date have focused on case-by-case fraud detection rather than more strategic, risk-based approaches,” the GAO wrote in their report.

According the report asylum claims have increased 130 percent from about 47,118 in 2010 to 108,152 in 2014 as more illegal aliens have discovered the asylum process. Once a person is granted asylum they are immediately allowed to live and work in the U.S. and are eligible to receive welfare benefits.

The GAO found that immigration judges granted asylum to 3,709 aliens who were connected to attorneys already convicted of submitting fraudulent asylum claims and that the DHS or the DOJ rarely prosecuted the attorneys or illegal aliens for filing fraudulent claims.

The report noted that the USCIS and other government departments did not see the security risks that processing fraudulent asylum could create.

“The effective rubberstamping of asylum applications is one of the root causes of the ongoing border surge and it also carries with it serious national security concerns. Terrorism experts agree that the asylum process is a vulnerability that terrorists have and will continue to exploit to gain entry into the United States,” wrote House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) in a press release"
    https://www.numbersusa.org/news/gao-homeland-security-limited-detecting-asylum-fraud

"More than half of the nation's immigrants receive some kind of government welfare, a figure that's far higher than the native-born population's, according to a report to be released Wednesday.

About 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit, including Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches and housing assistance, compared to 30% for native-led households, according to the report from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that advocates for lower levels of immigration.

Those numbers increase for households with children, with 76% of immigrant-led households receiving welfare, compared to 52% for the native-born."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/

"U.S. Census Bureau surveys show that about 62 percent of all illegal immigrant-headed households use at least one federal welfare program, according to a 2015 CIS report authored by Camarota.

Use of Medicaid is especially high — about half of all illegal-immigrant households use federal programs that pay for the hospital bills of poorer Americans. That figure jumps to 72 percent for illegal immigrant households with children.

Many illegal immigrants also receive refundable tax credits for their U.S.-born children because the IRS requires a filer only to show a taxpayer identification number to receive the child tax credit. That interpretation translates to a huge subsidy: In 2013, 4.4 million filers using a taxpayer identification number claimed child tax credits worth $6 billion, according to a 2013 GAO report."

So that makes the Pew Hispanic Center via the LA Times, the Department of Public Services, GAO, CIS through researcher Steven Camarota (has a master’s degree in political science from the University of Pennsylvania and a doctorate degree from the University of Virginia in public policy analysis), and the Census Bureau.

I've done my homework. It's your turn. You tell ME what the cost of illegal immigration is. Make sure you use "legit" sources per your own limitations.