Bring it home guys...good luck from a Gator

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ufgatorz1, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ufgatorz1

ufgatorz1 Registered Gator

Best of luck in the CWS championship. Bring another title home to the SEC, there are a lot of fellow SEC folks rooting for the Tigers.

1 person likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I just want to thank you for Erin Andrews, Thank you.

Some folk don't share the same appreciation. They are wrong and they are sinners, however there are many that do. I am their leader.

She is a Tiger now. We converted her you know and thank you.

:geaux:

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

:hihi: restraining order aside, cali is harmless.

and thanks gator. nice to have good wishes from other rival fans in the best conference for both baseball and football!

4. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Thanks for stopping by again, and for the good wishes.

There is a lot of baseball left to be played, but you can't win it all unless you can get to the final series, and we got there.

We're looking forward to next football season and improving on last year. I think and hope LSU vs. Fla. is one of the biggest games of the season. Going in it may not look like it from a national scale, as we won't be ranked very high in the preseason polls. Hopefully we can earn the pollsters respect by putting up W's, and make it a premier game.

5. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

Thanks man, for real. I've had...issues, I suppose...in real life with UF fans who aren't supportive of their fellow SEC teams, so it's really nice to know that you're rooting for us. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the field in the fall.

6. ufgatorz1

ufgatorz1 Registered Gator

Well one thing none of the CFA community can argue about the significance of the annual LSU vs UF games.....For the last three years, the winner went on to win the National Championship.

Again best of luck tomorrow night, I have watched a number of interviews with the LSU baseball coach and he seems to be a class act all the way. Hope we can make it two in a row in championship matchups with the Big 12.

7. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, we appreciate that.

:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige

8. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

Thanks. Coming from a member of the SEC family, it means a lot.

You know, I've had far fewer issues with UF fans in real life than I have with other college (mostly football) fans. In fact, I had once had a boss who is a UF fan/alum and we would get after each other pretty good during the week of the :lsup: - UF football game, but it was always good natured.

And in another thread, someone noted that nary a AMAB fan has stopped by to leave wishes, good or otherwise. I suppose that just shows the level of sportsmanship . . .

:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige

9. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Thanks for the support. It is always nice to have one of our SEC brothers supporting our cause. Remember this is the SEC the only greater hate we have, than our own for each other, is our hate for other wannabe conferences. In that battle we stick together.

10. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

Thanks for the kind thoughts. We all hope to see you around here a lot more come September!!!! :geaux: