Brando, Barnhardt and Tillman showin a little LSU love

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MBTigah, Jan 1, 2012.

1. MBTigah

MBTigah Myrtle Beach Tiger Fan

2. Kajun4LSU

Kajun4LSU Founding Member

Brando should be behind LSU. AFter all, he got his start on WAFB. The other two guys are very knowledgable, one being a former coach. They understand the huge advantage in depth that we have. The key is JJ and keeping him the pressure off of him in the pocket.:miles:

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

He was actually a country dj before that. He used to announce high school games in the late 70's. My dad would be his color man on weeks that his team played on Thursday nights; we used to get a lot of calls from Brando, asking about the finer points of the game.

4. southerntgr

southerntgr Veteran Member

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Interesting....Davis bases his pick on "the revenge factor." Barnhardt/Tillman based it on "who has gotten better since the first meeting." Which sounds more like a reliable method of handicapping the game?

6. Wildcard

Wildcard Veteran Member

I like Charles Davis a lot. Hope he isn't right here.

It's impossible to know. These are two very evenly matched teams. I think LSU has the X factors in terms of playmakers but you just never know.

7. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I still find it difficult to wrap my head around being an underdog. LSU is 13-0, already beat Bama in Tuscaloose, gotten better since then and have blown everyone else off the field. Oh yeah, and it's basically an off-site home game for us. We're a more complete team and have really played equal to or, in many cases, played better than them all year. It'll just make victory that much sweeter!

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Revenge will carry Bama the first few series. Again like Ga emotion carries a team only so far then reality comes back and unless they have capitalized on the first few series the corresponding let down could be worse than the high.
    Eddie George has noted several times he has seen the will to win in the Tigers' eyes and feels they will NOT be denied thiis win. He feels LSU will win by 13 points.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I don't think we are an underdog just because some observers are picking Bama.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

No, we're underdogs because Vegas says we are. I think that means something to gamblers, and absolutely diddly-squat to LSU.