BR Radio is just bad

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by purplejoe, Aug 3, 2009.

1. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

bryan rushing aka tigahrag on another popular lsu message board. used the same line a few months back.

2. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

Amen brother! See ya Josh!

3. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

Mark Levin for the win!

4. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

oh ok, mystery solved then.

5. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Boy, you guys don't know how good you've got it. In Shreveport, we get next to nothing. There's Tim Fletcher, an Arky fan, who tries hard and sometimes puts out a good show but mostly it's amateur hour. There's one caller, Billy, who calls every day with his stupid Beavis and Butthead laugh and thinks he is a sports god when you can tell he knows nothing after listening to him blather for 5 secs. Fletcher won't slap him down because he doesn't want to offend the few callers and listeners he gets.

Then there is the Marshall brothers - a couple of Domer hacks who hate LSU. That's fun to listen to. That's what we get for local sports coverage.

6. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I'll volunteer to do the food segment of the TF radio show!! :hihi:.

7. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

Here is an example of the poor radio in town...today on I heard a local radio show interviewing a guy that covers the Kentucky Football team. Who cares about Kentucky?​

8. cajun_tiger

cajun_tiger Founding Member

buddy's talk show.

This summer was the first time i listened to his show and all i can say is.........wow!! I can't believe this guy has had a radio show this long. Is this the only garbage Baton Rouge radio has to offer? He has the same callers everyday (carl the cat, tracey, big bama) and if it weren't for those few callers no one would call in. If i hear about Manda sausage (and i love Manda products but b/c of his constant annoying plugs i wont buy it again), Seaspray Resort, and Grey Stone again i will go completely insane. Oh lets not forget Sullivan's wonderful Chilian(sp) sea bass.

The good news is tomorrow is my last day of my summer job and i won't have to listen to this guy talk ever again.:D

9. cajun_tiger

cajun_tiger Founding Member

Turk=Buddy.....has to be.

10. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

Re: buddy's talk show.

Or you could have turned the radio off or listen to another station instead of having to listen to something that you don't like.:thumb: