Bombs Sent to Clinton, Obama, Soros

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Oct 24, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I agree, it's unfair that the shouting loonies get the headlines,.. but things as not as bad as we're led to believe, the media blows everything out of proportion,.. the antifa violence in Portland got all the headlines, but there were more people at the Giant Pumpkin Regatta.

Transsexuals using the girl's bathroom, a sign of "the end of days",.. woe is us, trannies are worse than WWll

We're turning into a nation of whiny fuckers who don't appreciate how good we've got it.

The American poor, eat cheeseburgers while watching football on big screen TVs, we live in heaven on earth, but nobody talks about that.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    Frogleg likes this.
  2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

How do you know who sent the bombs? For all we know it was a Bernie Fan pissed for HRC cheating him out of the nomination. OR .... it could be the DNC paid for by the dude who paying wackos to show up at Trump rally’s and pretend to be Trump supporters being bad. .... pissed because f the negative effect that the “mob”behavior of democrat voters is not having the effect it is supposed to be having.

Our whole public needs to stop presuming guilt before they know the fact.

BTW ... unlike Maxine, Holder, Clinton, and the rest .... Trump came out against this behavior.

3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Dude read my post I didn't say who did it. And furthermore whether it is a left wing nut or a right wing nut is irrelevant. Even If it is an external element ie Isis my point is still valid Becuase they would be trying to drive a wedge further between us.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Even though any of those (Holder ant Maxipad too) dying would not phase me one bit, not this way. I hope and know they will find the punk.

5. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

The "bombs" are on Amed the clock killer level. Totally a joke quality and when have you ever seen a pic about a bomb? Nothing about this is normal terror, cry for sympathy... pathetic.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This whole things stinks all just too convenient and the timing make all this bullshit. I dont believe for one second this was done by a conservative but rather a scheme by the left.
    tenor-14.gif
    shit-poop-cartoon-illustration-14501902.jpg stock-vector-cartoon-of-poo-720579751.jpg

watson1880 likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Holder and maxi are bad for America but we don't want assassinations of political people. That would further move us down the path of idioocracy.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I agree completely and exactly why I made it clear- or so I thought- not this way. ;)

el005639 likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

George Soros could be behind this.

Frogleg, el005639 and watson1880 like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I guarantee you that the dnc is behind this. The right are far too good with weapons and that sort of thing. This was amateur hour at best.

Bengal B likes this.