Bombs Sent to Clinton, Obama, Soros

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Oct 24, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Of course not. I told you.....strange season.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Never said they weren’t big, they are. Yes they’re biased and Trump’s mouthpiece. To me that’s proof that the rest of the MSM has gone so far left it turned a significant part of the country against it.

Don’t forget Fox came well after the rest of the media was well established. It grew from nothing in the most hostile competitive environment in business. Why because it filled a void.

uscvball and shane0911 like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Trump won in large part because Jared Kushner ran a masterful social media campaign. He was able to spend far less money than the Dem's spent because of the way he could instantly target the effectiveness of the messages and where they were place. If one thing wasn't drawing enough positive response he could instantly drop that ad and replace it with another than may have been tested to be more effective.

Look for Google, Facebook and Twitter to prevent that in the future for candidates they don't approve of.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

FOX has been a media giant for over 80 years,.. Hollywood is often derided by folks here, realize this, FOX is Hollywood.

FOXnews grew from nothing, like Trump grew from nothing,.. their rich parents set them up.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

He was a registered Democrat until the last election

6. GiantDuckFan

I wonder, when did he go nuts and become an apeshit Trump supporter and dem hater?

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

After he was "reconditioned" by minions of the deep state.

tirk, el005639 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

huh, interesting, BB,.. I was thinking, maybe the kook binge watched "You're fired", and it became much too much, and he just unraveled,.. I mean, I can see how that could happen.

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

What is sort of amusing is that while the knives are out for FB, Twitter and the like, TV gets a free ride.

Every one of those “news shows” should be labeled either “news” or “opinion” (or fucking bullshit) for that matter. As it is, on all those “trusted” networks you get a healthy dose of opinion, spin, whatever with every kernel of “news.” Unfortunately the lack of critical thinking “crisis” in this country blurs the lines to many (most) people either left or right.

I watch a lot of MSNBC. It is astounding how biased they are. As an ex intel officer I gravitate to knowing the enemy, rather than learning more about “the home team.”

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

100% correct