Bo Pelini Hire that Georgia Story kinda Dire

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rougarou2020, Jan 28, 2020.

?

Rate the Mark Anthony Pelini hire and go down on record!

Poll closed Jul 26, 2020.
  1. A) The very best choice Ed Orgeron could make

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  2. B) A good choice and we trust that Orgeron knows what he’s doing

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  3. C) A questionable hire that could go either way

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. D) A poor choice that will end badly for LSU

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

A sandcastle all for me! Merci, mon Chere!
    Awwwww you’re just Adorable! Did your buddies give you more likes & style points.

I gave you a like cuz you’re so Special!

It’s been such a cool morning for me. It’s not just everyday you run into the AP Coach of the Year and take a pic with THE coolest coach in America and he gives you his time cuz he knows your family and respects and listens to you 10 minutes to hear your inside info on recruiting in George County and So Mississippi. We’re halfway between BR and Tuscaloosa here and new battle lines are being drawn.

Word around is that folks love Ed Orgeron’s humble and quiet approach just driving out to visit a coach and his star player and have a little lunch a week before Signing Day
    Geaux Tigers!

Ohh I’ve got gas! Burp, Burp, Burch, Burp

2. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

Jamie Newman gets hurt against Bama or another and Florida will take the East.

Jamie Newman and Todd Monken add up to a Florida beating in Jacksonville this year.

Unk Ramah ain’t sold on Todd Monken and he thinks Florida wins the East this year too but I watched the Gators almost get beat by Virginia and they’re not going to do anything big with Trask at QB.

3. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

Awwwwww, so eloquently put!

979A8268-D687-450C-866A-7BD02F55FD27.jpeg

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Don't mind me dude, I'm just a pea. A jealous pea because I don't have a family, not one as robust in riches to the likes of yours. You really are a tight bunch with remarkably similar traits, mannerisms, ideologies and spelling technique's. Whether one is the other is a burden only onto yourselves. I really don't care, but it does seem that when speaking to one, the other gets it. You are a remarkably close family. Treasure your moments.

Did uncle Ramah give you one of his t-shirts? Special stuff right there

kcal, furduknfish, shane0911 and 2 others like this.
  5. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Welcome back Ramah

7. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Hmm, you are also "related" to kiki, this is very interesting. I cannot stand Kiki, but for some reason sort of dig Ramah.

Whether you are 1 or 3, I enjoy your energy for LSU.

8. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

B5396E9D-2B5D-448C-A4D4-14403FA35A8D.jpeg

This one! Laugh and be rich today!!!

9. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

Uncle KiKi is one of the most aggravating people alive and it’s scary how smart the guy really is. Get him talking about Global Warming or use Al Gore to really get under his skin. I’m just a big LSU fan like both my uncles. Good to meet you Rolan.

Uncle Ramah been 20-questioning me about my random bump-into Ed Orgeron today in Lucedale. He just texted me again, lol. Stay tuned for McKinnley Jackson news.

Coach probably going to McKinnley’s mommas house to raid her fridge for gumbo or beans

Rolan and watson1880 like this.
  10. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Ok, cool, nice to "meet you. Yes I have gotten under your great Uncles skin and vice verca I am sure a few times in free speech. No offense but you are very very similar to Ramah, but hey being family for sure would make you guys similar I suppose. In the end it doesn't matter how many Uncles or personas you want to have, this is the internet, go wild. I find 2/3 entertaining at least, I may consider removing Kiki from my ignore so I can see the family resemblances. As long as things are civil with the other LSU faithful I think its all good.

My brother lurks around here too, not as active as me but he is here.

ParadiseiNC likes this.