Basketball Schedule.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hub, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

One liners like "I went into a bar the other night and the bartender asked me "What will you have?" I said "Surprise me" so he showed me a picture of my wife naked.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Or

Speaking of my wife, we decided to quit smoking except after sex. I still have the same pack after six weeks but she's up to 5 packs a day

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Or even

The other night my wife told me she wanted to have sex in the back seat of our car. She wanted me to drive.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I met this really big broad the other night. How big was she? She's so big she could make love to two guys at the same time and they would never meet each other.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

She's so big I run out of gas if she walks in front of my car and I try to drive around her.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

She's so big she goes swimming and leaves a ring around the lake.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Shit. That's embarrassing. I must explain. First, I'm always in front of my computer and it's always on. During slow (work) periods I just go over to TF and check out what's going on. Second, I seldom keep my thoughts to myself (which gets me in trouble on occasion). Seems I always have something to say and I say it. More often than not it's a meaningless smart ass comment but, hey, I gotta be me. I spend a lot of time traveling and my laptop is usually on in the hotel room. Good thing you can't get online on an airplane (yet). I have a thick skin. If you guys want me to shut up, let me know.

8. Tuwho?

Tuwho? Banned Forever

Even though he scheduled cupcakes all the way through--at least he scheduled cupcakes that will bring in fans. ULM, Southern Miss, Tulane, Utah will bring in fans despite the fact that all of those basketball programs will suck this year. Brady might be cupcake dependent but at least he finally sees the value of bringing schools that will finally attract LSU fans.

Utah should be in shambles this year with the loss of 5 players from last years team and announcement of what NCAA sanctions will be handed down on them any day now.