An American plane bombed a house in Fallujah...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 20, 2004.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am republican and i want fetuses as well as muslims killed, and especially muslim fetuses.

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

good idea!

Do you have any advice on how to cure the common cold?

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

they should fly B 52's wing tip to wing tip and bomb the whole dahm place. elect me LOL :shock:

WAIT :shock: This just in........news flash: new guided bomb, programmed to follow an audible whistle......... strap Crawdeadhead and REx Luther to a bomb each, stick a whistle in their mouth and have them do what they do best....... BLOW :thumb: LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:911: :911: :911: :911: :911: :911: :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

poor guy

You always have those little yellow faces laughing at your posts........

Get the operation already......

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

and you still BLOW LOL

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

You are crying over the deaths of those in the house and making a big deal of it. On a daily basis in Iraq renegade groups are killing innocent Iraqis with car bombinggs, suicide bombings, etc... Yet where is the outpour of sympathy from people such as yourself when these daily attacks happen?

These are the people that we are going after right now with these suprise attacks, such as the one which hit this supposed family home. Can't you understand this? This supposed family could very well have been harboring some of these people. Obviously nothing is being done by them to report these people and get/keep them out of their neighborhoods and cities.

I am glad to see our armed forces act on intelligence and make such attacks. As far as I am concerned though, not enough are dying. This may sound cruel but I feel the ball is being dropped big time, over and over. Instead of pansying around on the fringes doing small attacks here and there, more massive and noticeable attacks need to be made.

F the F'n mthr F'rs!