American distrust

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jan 22, 2018.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

You and I can agree on trump...but if Obama is getting the British to spy on Trump that is straight up cururpt. If the fbi is covering up its filth and I certainly believe they are that is just plain scary.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Delve some more....the key to why Hillary was never, and would never have been charged...

"If Clinton had been charged, Obama’s culpable involvement would have been patent. In any prosecution of Clinton, the Clinton–Obama emails would have been in the spotlight. For the prosecution, they would be more proof of willful (or, if you prefer, grossly negligent) mishandling of intelligence. More significantly, for Clinton’s defense, they would show that Obama was complicit in Clinton’s conduct yet faced no criminal charges....

Clinton campaign secretary Josh Scherwin emailed Jennifer Palmieri and other senior campaign staffers, stating: “Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it on the news.” Scherwin’s alert was forwarded to Mills. Shortly afterwards, an agitated Mills emailed Podesta: “We need to clean this up — he has emails from her — they do not say state.gov.” (That is, Obama had emails from Clinton, which he had to know were from a private account since her address did not end in “@state.gov” as State Department emails do.)....

So how did Obama and his helpers “clean this up”? Obama had his email communications with Clinton sealed. He did this by invoking a dubious presidential-records privilege. The White House insisted that the matter had nothing to do with the contents of the emails, of course; rather, it was intended to vindicate the principle of confidentiality in presidential communications with close advisers. With the media content to play along, this had a twofold benefit: Obama was able (1) to sidestep disclosure without acknowledging that the emails contained classified information, and (2) to avoid using the term “executive privilege” — with all its dark Watergate connotations — even though that was precisely what he was invoking. Note that claims of executive privilege must yield to demands for disclosure of relevant evidence in criminal prosecutions. But of course, that’s not a problem if there will be no prosecution."

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...-obama-emails-key-decision-not-indict-hillary

The article goes in to much more detail but this synopsis pretty much covers it. Hillary was never going to be charged because she had used her private email to communicate with Barack and that would have opened HIM up to criminal investigation. The cover-up involved all the key players.....Podesta is a piece of shit who should burn in hell.

LSUpride123, kcal and GiantDuckFan like this.
  3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

What's important to understand is that each of these incidents and accidents, hints and allegations take us a little closer to the edge/end.

In school we study Hitler's rise (and I am NOT SAYING TRUMP is Hitler) in several pages, if that, but the decline of Germany occurred over years and years. A little bit here, a little bit there. We are not going to wake up one morning an live in Americastan, I don't think, it won't happen overnight, but we are losing it.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I’m calling it quits at a gay Muslim female transgender president the left creates. Will probably be close to man-bear-pig level.

HalloweenRun and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I am crushed I got no props on my “You can call me Al” reference!

GiantDuckFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Good one. I had to listen to the song to see it.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Strozk looks like Smiling Bob, the Enzyte man. Obviously he is not or he could have done better than Page.