About Yourself

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Mr. Peabody, May 4, 2005.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I'd comment on this, but being a gentleman, I'm a-gonna let it slide. :yelwink2: :hihi: :yelwink2: :hihi:

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Dirty minds think alike :lol:

3. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

I meant I have blonde moments. :rofl:

4. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

:rofl: :hihi: :D

5. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

But of course...what else could you have meant? :yelwink2: :grin: :yelwink2: :grin:

6. lsubatgirl04

I know what you were thinking... :hihi:

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Why, I'm shocked, absolutely shocked, that you'd think that poor little ol' innocent me would be capable of thinking such.
    :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

8. lsubatgirl04

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

:yelwink2: :yelwink2: :yelwink2: :yelwink2: :yelwink2: :yelwink2:
    :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

This page needs a few more smilies.:D :D :D Let's see...

Male, 26. I've lived in BTR my whole life, and hopefully not for much longer.

I am completely in love with the sports of surfing and snowboarding (dude!), and hope to soon move somewhere that I can do both without having to drive more than 3-4 hours.

I was definitely a late bloomer, in terms of ladykilling status. Lol!

Attended an all-boys Catholic high school, and hated every minute of it.

Am very athletic...wrestled, played baseball, and ran track in H.S. I wanted to play football, but wanted to wrestle more, so I stuck with that. I still work out/lift weights pretty religiously.

Pledged with a fraternity my first semester of college, but after about a month realized what a horrible, horrible idea that was and jetted.

Used to spin drum&bass/jungle as a DJ in the local underground music scene. (If you don't know what dnb/jungle is, I can't really explain it to you)

The large majority of the people that read this forum have never even heard of any of the artists in my music library. Mainstream music, in my opinion, is mostly utter garbage.

I am a Civil Engineer, currently working in traffic operations. But I also have a Mechanical Engineering degree (however, I am only certified as a Civil). I was ridiculously close to finishing that one when I decided to switch to Civil, so I finished it while taking Civil classes. No, I do not regret it. It was probably the best decision I've ever made.

Engineering was definitely what I was meant to do. I'm skeptical, a perfectionist, and well-organized...all of which are conducive to the practice of engineering.

I have been with my current girlfriend for over 2 years (27 months, to be exact). She is the coolest chick I have ever met, and most people tend to agree. This is by FAR the longest relationship I've ever been in.

I love to argue, but not just for argument's sake, contrary to what some may say. I like having my opinions challenged because it can either strengthen them, or cause me to reconsider them. For the same reason, I like to point out flaws or inconsistencies in the others' arguments. Some people don't react to that well. They tend to get very defensive when someone challenges them, perhaps because they realize they haven't thought about it as much as they should.

There are two things that no one can beat me at: chugging Carbombs and burping. I literally inhale Carbombs. I can burp on command, and can do so with extreme volume and length. I wish I could fart that way.

Speaking of winning, I simply cannot ever stand to lose at anything. My own abilities have often been exceeded for the simple fact that there's something in my mind refusing to ever lose. I will talk a lot of smack, but I won't start it. I can be a sore loser at times, but I am an incredibly gracious winner. I usually don't say a word to my opponent after a victory.

I love to watch wraslin', just not nearly as much as UFC. Wrestling is hilarious and a great escape from reality. UFC is just badfreakingass, superior athletes literally beating the hell out of each other.

I think all reality TV should die and go to hell (except for The Ultimate Fighter, of course). I firmly believe that 'reality TV' is an oxymoron.

In the summer of '03, I took 'The History of Jazz' at LSU, and sat right next to Justin Vincent everyday. Of course, this was before anyone knew who he was. I overheard him telling someone that he played football one day, went home and looked him up, and my jaw dropped when I saw his H.S. accolades. He was extremely nice, down-to-earth, and very intelligent. We even borrowed each others notes a couple of times.