2010 RB Storm Johnson

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Mar 1, 2009.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I would say Miles learned a lot about him and his family after the 1st go round. The pattern continued with other programs according to sources.

2. gely33

gely33 Here I Stand

could not have been anywhere near the debacle named Perrilloux...miles may have just made a mistake and i'll tell you one other thing if this kid sees the field at miami bye year 2 we made a huge mistake because with all the talent miami is stockpiling at the RB position if he plays bye year 2 at the U wellu get the point....

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

That is the reason Miles is being more cautious. Trying to force the hands of college teams publicly is not something many coaches will deal with and I hope LSU does not get in that habit. RP did not do anything close to this during his recruitment. It is obvious that the coaches was also informed that Ware was about to commit who they liked significantly more than Storm evidenced by LSU accepting his commit a few days after Storm tried to commit.

BTW, Miami just got a commit from a RB higher on their board today, Eduardo Clements.

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Why type "bye" when "by" is not only shorter, but actually the correct word?

I wouldn't bust Miles too much. Ware was named to the Army All-American team. You don't do that by NOT being ledgit.

5. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

:hihi:

"legit" would be shorter and more accurate than "ledgit"

1 person likes this.
  6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

that's what I get....

:redface:

1 person likes this.
  7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I don't see how anyone can honestly sit here and question Miles' ability to recruit not only great athletes, but great young men. Not a single Tiger from the last class that didn't qualify on time, and 7 qualified early. I'd rather see Miles going after those kinds of recruits that taking a chance on a knucklehead or risky qualifier.
    -
    Instead of just looking at Ware's skills, (which are just fine, thanks), take a look at his GPA.

8. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: How 'bout we just drop this thread on Storm Johnson. He ain't coming to LSU, end of story period. The staff liked Ware better, simple as that. I trust thier judgement. LSU and Storm have moved on and so should we. :LSU231:

9. BassMan

BassMan Freshman

I totally agree!!......Drop the Storm Johnson Thread, it's OOOLLLDDDD news!!!