Your reaction if....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 28, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A. If it was a girl I would be disappointed that she turned out to be a lesbian.

B. If it was a boy I'd tell him he could do better than fucking ugly women.

stevescookin likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

Disappointed she turned out to be a lesbian? Shit my prayers would have been answered. Lesbian means no dick, no dick means no pregnancy, and I’m good with that.

stevescookin likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't you want you daughter to marry a good man and give you some grandchildren?

5. LaSalleAve

No such thing as a good man when it comes to my daughter

el005639, stevescookin and Bengal B like this.
  6. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I have 3 of them.

I like the kitchen...I know where all the sharp knives are. No guns...I like working with my hands.
    I can't imagine the pain if someone older took advantage of them.

7. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

I have a friend with two daughters who felt the same way. Now that the two are older, he's learning that the two are quite capable of taking care of themselves and he's changing his tune; thinking that an empty nest might be nice.

For me, I have two sons and can share that I always feel great meeting their girl friends and seeing the care that their girl friends have for my sons. For my wife, she takes it hard whenever one of the boys breaks up with a gf, especially if it's been a long term affair. I like to think that if I had girls, I'd feel the same way.

Right now, my 27yo is a year into a relationship and the girl's parents literally hate my son. They often tell their daughter what a terrible mistake she is making dating him. I've gotten to know the girl who has shared how painful it is trying to keep her relationship with her parents. To complicate things, the girl's mom has just been diagnosed with cancer.

LaSalleAve --- Best wishes to you, your daughter and whoever the boy(s) is/are.

8. LaSalleAve

When you have a son you only have to worry about 1 penis. When you have a daughter, you gotta worry about all of em.

9. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Clever... Reminds me of the story where a boy and girl are playing "doctor" and the boy chides the girl saying, "You don't have one of these." To which the girl says, "With what I have, I can get as many of those as I want."

LaSalleAve, stevescookin and Bengal B like this.
  10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

On a serious note...
    All I could do was raise them right...set a good example...and let the chips fall where they may. I really have good kids. Two are married and I really love my 2 son's-in-law. I have no complaints. My son is a junior in engineering at LSU and is in a fraternity...something this old non conforming hippie doesn't understand, but what the heck...lol

ROY_LA_CA and LaSalleAve like this.