Whoa. Prince Andrew stripped of all royal titles and

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

How odd the 'enabler' got convicted, but all those that actually sexually abused minors are being ignored by the justice system. Protected. America has 2 classes - Elites and everyone else.

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well Maxwell will be the next one to commit "suicide". Or at least will be paid a huge sum of money by politicians, princes and Hollywood to keep quite and exonerated and only expose anyone on the right

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Right. I know I'm in the minority here, but I don't think Epstein is dead. He had too much on too many people and he could have instructed his lawyer (or whoever) to release if something ever happened to him. I think they faked his death and he's on another island living in luxury.

Doesn't she have money already? And why would she wait until AFTER she's convicted to reveal names? I would think she would have used it as leverage to get reduced charges or a plea deal.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm with you on Epstein but I saw an article recently that said she is going to spill it. I didn't click on it so no idea what it said. I don't know why she wouldn't use it before unless they told her no deal we don't care what you say. Its possible that they had enough to lock her up anyway.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hope she has enough money to buy off the forced suicide squad. I am sure she may get a plea deal but she will only get that if she doesnt expose people like Slick Willie, other politicians, corporate moguls and Hollywood stars. Lot of rumors about big time Hollywood people involved in pedophilia.

7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I think if that were the true threat they'd just do the lawyer and anyone else who could validate the data. And then when the shit was released they just lie and deny and ride out the storm. These are some of the most powerful connected people on the planet and things have a way of always working out for the the powerful wealthy.

I think he''s dead, but I'm pretty sure he had "help" in his suicide that's been covered up.