What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

The depth of your iq is amazing

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he never answered. i asked many many times. @rockwallfan are you afraid of the truth?

if the biden laptop indeed russian disinfo?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't suspect that he will. Can't imagine why though

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you and i had something in common. it was unclear to both of us what happened to the nordstream pipeline. i admitted i didnt understand who did it and why and took no stance. you called people wingnuts. you are aggressive, not thoughtful.

now it is becoming more apparent that the US did do it. proper journalists are making the claim.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i cant understamnd the utter failure of the media on this! its now obvious we did it! (blow up the nordstream pipeline

what happened to the media that felt responsible to be adversarial with the govt? this is a HUGE story.

i lied, i do understand it. putin claims the US did it. for the media to say we did it is to prove putin right, which stupidly is seen as pro-putin and pro-trump

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

At the end of the day, since mankind's beginnings, it is still a battle of control and America is always a threat to that; even within.

I think the media saw a path to share in that power/control and ran with it.

They use are strength against us.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this biden visit and commitment to forever war is troubling. this can be way more dangerous than afghanistan or vietnam. this can escalate worse than anything in human history.

i am not sure we ever should have gotten involved.

HalloweenRun, Perple and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Unless we are attacked there is rarely a reason to get involved in any wars. This article does a decent job of laying out a timeline of events.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/02/how-the-us-and-uk-sabotaged-peace-in-ukraine.html

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this was a lie.

this sort of lie is dangerous as now we have an escalating war. now they are attacking russia inside russia, as we are sending jets.

this is driven by the leftists. the media is cheering this war on. its very dangerous. its to do with trump derangement syndrome where any reistance to war is seen as being allied with trump and putin, who of course have nothing to do with each other.

used to be the left and the press was a useful antagonist to the govt and its war mongering. trump changed all that. by pushing the republican base to be against war, he pushed the left to be pro war.

all of these lies, bountygate (lie), the trump bank server (lie), trump owes money to russia (lie) that were started by the hillary campaign and inserted into the media and security state, these lies have consequences.

now we have the fuckin AOC wing of the dem party cheering on wars! its insane.

trump pushed away from the cheney wing of the R party. it was hugely important and terrific that he did this. and its upset the world order.

10. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

I don't come to this free speech, aka disinformation speech, section often. largely made up of traitors to my country, imo. just saw this. well, I don't know what is on the Biden laptop. you don't either. there have been people "in the know", but nothing concrete. otherwise there would be charges pressed by now if what you speculate is true. unlike you, I believe if there is something damning on it that he/they should pay for...then he/they should pay for it. to you, anything the far right does or say is perfectly fine, legal and true. big difference in beliefs. now, go spin your ass off. makes no difference to me.