What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

JMG you are falling into the lefts trap calling Nazi's right wing. Nazi's were vastly more leftist than right wing. Hitler would be much more comfortable in the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

wasnt talking bout american "right wing", was talking about europeans. europeans have nationalists and home-country zealots on both sides. like their nazis will also be for big government like bernie sanders.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just reminding you, I get your point about the eurotrash.

5. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Wouldn't that also make the KKK a leftist organization since their identity is tied to the Nazi flag and beliefs? We always thought those were white faces under those white hoods. You're exposing another lie of the left. Those were black and brown faces. Kind of like the inner city problem we have now, but hidden under sheets. Alert the press!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasci...iberalism,the traditional left–right spectrum.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont think its a useful way to look at things, to characterize nazis as american right or left. i get that nazis are big govt and the left is mostly for big govt but thats a far cry from nazis.

i also dont think the left is infiltrated by pedos. i think they are just cowards who pretend they agree with trannies and shit.

7. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

move those goal posts.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so to clarify, you agree with everything i said?

because i dont see you disputing a single iota of what i said. do you disagree? are you unable to type in the specific disagreement or do you want to be vaguely snarky and think thats a point?

bruh, i dont move goalposts. i precisely target and destroy them. using exact quotes from what i am disagreeing with. try me.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So because the KKK are white folks then all white folks are KKK? So because Nazi's were German all Germans are Nazi's. So because Louis Farrakhan hates white folks and especially Jews all black folk are racist? So because the Japanese emperor thought everyone except Japanese were human all Japanese think that? Your post is very Rexie. Your point is lost a thoughtless post at best. Us conservatives (notice I didn't say Republicans) believe is for less government, rugged individualism, freedom of religion, right to life, less taxes, resonable regulation, strong military, less involvement in nation building, TRUE free speech, the right to own firearms not just to shoot a fucking squirrel but to protect our loved ones and our country from being taken over by people who think like you and Rex, the right to private property, conservation not radical environmentalism, ALL people are created equal, there is a God and all the rights granted to us under the constitution by GOD not by your vile DEMOCRATS.

Hitler didn't believe any of the above he was left wing and so is the KKK. Yes Hitler wouldn't go near the conservatives if he were here today he would either be a fucking loser DEMOCRAT or be a member of the KKK. A little history lesson heir Rockhead; The KKK was started by Nathan Bedford Forest a DEMOCRAT and the KKK flourished in the SOUTH because the SOUTH politically was mainly DEMOCRAT. The Republican Party was started by Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves. The dirty little secret is you DEMOCRATS are the real racist us conservatives are the ones who are fighting to protect freedom, this country and to prevent the DEMOCRATS from destroying freedom for ALL people black, white, brown, yellow and red.

Send your comrade heir Rexie to me so I can destroy his posts too.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Why, look... another post from Exhibit B.

The KKK endorses REPUBLICANS and votes REPUBLICAN. The KKK attends REPUBLICAN rallies. The KKK marches for REPUBLICAN causes, and REPUBLICAN candidates call them "very fine people". There is about a ZERO percent chance a Democrat in this country is a KKK member. This is not 1865.