What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Several years ago I read a white paper on the deaths, deaths from birth defects, birth defects in the Iraqi population. Our use of depleted uranium as the “bullet” in armor piercing shells creates inordinate amounts of dust doing its job. This dust is still killing our soldiers that were there and I’m sure the birth defects still abound. I don’t expect you to believe this but that doesn’t make it any less than truthful. BTW…reps and dems deny it hurts our guys also.

rockwallfan likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, it was wrong to declare war on Germany in World War II?

Just because you might have been a soldier doesn't mean you get the last word on what or what isn't proper. In fact, I know a couple of Afghanistan veterans who don't know what America is supposed to be about.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Let me remind you that it was REPUBLICAN chickenhawks who started that war on lying premises.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Probably because they understood the political nature of the war they got sent to after the fact. They probably got shot at with orders so fucked up they could barley defend themselves. Got told to give freedom to people who didn't want it and fight an enemy we previously armed. Would risk their lives to train an army that would tuck tail and run and/or shoot them in the back.

All for what?

fanatic likes this.
  5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

They declared war 8 Dec1941we had no choice but to declare on 11 Dec 1941

fanatic likes this.
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Pearl Harbor is what pulled us into WWII.
    Never said I was, liar. What I said was you nor anyone else gets to call those who did a 'cowards' when you have no idea what war is like; especially since you're ok with throwing other people's kids into the fray, but unwilling to do the same for yourself or your own kids. That's the definition of a cowardly hypocrite.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Interesting huh?

https://jacobinmag.com/2022/03/ukraine-foreign-debt-cancellation-imf-global-finance

Since the invasion, Ukrainian dollar-denominated bonds, which were issued as part of its 2015 debt restructuring, have been trading at around 25 cents on the dollar. This reflects the high risk of default, but also means that if Ukraine continues to make its debt payments, Western banks and hedge funds could make profits of 300 percent.

The response of multilateral institutions has been to give even more loans to Ukraine. Since the war started, the IMF has given a £1.4 billion emergency loan, while the World Bank has provided a $723 million financial package that includes $589 million in loans. These new loans are being piled on top of Ukraine’s already unsustainable debts.

As most things, follow the money.....

fanatic likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

WTF

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Do you mean Red cause of all the Injuns. Green cause they take all my money in antes I have to put up to play a game.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well you see, you've never been there so you wouldn't know these things. Sometimes you have to actually experience things to really get your finger on the pulse. You keep listening to Don (he's also never been there) and I'm sure he will keep you straight ...haha that is funny

Green cause of all the damn pot. That shit is everywhere

mancha likes this.