What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

fyi, the usa stance is behind ukraine. maybe not pos like you, but as a country...we support ukraine. traitors like you deny this. but thats why theres tucker.
    "apparently" is the operative word. since it was largely ground battle, it's hard to deny.
    you're a loser and traitor.
    btw, is your avatar that of a lizard? appropriate. i'm sure it was a battle between that and a rat.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nice. You hit all the lefty check boxes.

Insults
    Deflection
    Projection
    Fallacies

I am sure Rex can chime in and call me a racist as that is the only thing you left out.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're not a traitor for not supporting Ukraine. You're a traitor for supporting Russia, which attacks American interests, pays bounties on the heads of our soldiers, attacks our democratic elections, and kills our allies.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No one on this forum supports Russia.

Also, do you need help with funding for your trip to Ukraine to fight Russia? I can help you out. Let me know.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. rockwallfan

and you hit all the righty:
    conspiracy theories
    anti-democracy sentiment
    alternative facts
    the "don't believe anything you see or hear" only believe in your leader

Winston1 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

7. rockwallfan

that's bullshit. where is your support that "we" killed more people in iraq than russia has killed in ukraine. that was your statement. and i'm still waiting for your support on authorities injecting kids with whatever without their parents knowledge. that's a doozy bro. i've given up on getting anything the widely known voting machine error rates. i used to do audit work and i can't think of an instance where we would rely on anything above about 3% as acceptable. if i remember correctly your stated error rate was like 80%. to think that is fact, and with something as important as voting is just not to be believed. that assertion was no doubt debunked as false.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oklahoma is one of the reddest states in the union and even here they were doing vaccine clinics and NOT requiring a parents signature. Many of us kept our children home on those days. Like I've said before, you can keep your head in the sand or you can find out for yourself that it is in fact happening. Look at what the Disney execs have admitted on record, listen to the teachers that are losing their shit over not being able to talk to 1st and 2nd graders about their personal lives. Its a sick place out there and none of the MSM are going to tell you about it.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

So do you

That's an ignorant, piece of shit thing to say when you've never seen combat or spilled blood for this country. Because no one who has is a coward. You have no idea what the horror of war is like until you try try to hold your best friend's gut inside until a medivac arrives after an IED explosion. All the while praying another one doesn't go off. Or being ambushed by an enemy and fighting for 36 straight hours with no food or sleep, hoping you don't run out of ammo until you can be resupplied. But by all means, tell me about your 'coward's strategy', because YOU know,

Unless we're directly threatened, war should be avoided at all costs. But it's ok, as long as its not your loved ones that are in danger of giving the ultimate sacrifice, right?

HalloweenRun and LSUpride123 like this.