What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am sorry all these articles don't fit your narrative of a free and open democracy for all colors.

Also, YOU are the one who compared USA racist to Ukraine racist. Not me. As such, I gave you some reading material to see how the world is outside of your comfy life.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He won't read it because he wants to be right SO badly that it will redden up the top of his bald ass head. Winston is a grade a tool shed. Too stubborn to learn.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Lefty news saying that righty news is propping up a Russian conspiracy theory claiming Hunter “Crack” Biden was involved in setting up a bio lab in Ukraine. Russians claim this news and it must be propaganda according to the lefty news.

But but but….. there is that laptop that reveals his inside dealings working with and getting funding for this said lab. Lefty news didn’t mention that.

Former CIA director:
    ‘It’s an obvious Russian propaganda attempt to take advantage of this. But it doesn’t change the fact that there does seem to be something that needs to be explored here.

“Why is Hunter Biden in the middle of all this? Why is the disgraced son of the vice president at the heart of this – the guy with no discernible skills and a cocaine habit?”l

I don’t really give a crap if the US helped fund a bio lab. That ain’t the only one. But Bidens deny it and are caught in a lie. That damn laptop just keeps on giving. What kind of douche were Ukraine and China dealing with that the crackhead forgot to pick up his computer. Or forgot where he dropped it off at.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

Don't forget, that crackhead is the smartest person that Joe Biden knows

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Joe Biden's leadership during this Ukraine crisis has been STELLAR and amazing.

Today's speech by the leader of the free world was one for the ages.

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I disagree. Biden continually makes it personal with Putin, shifting the war from Russia vs Ukraine to Russia vs US/NATO narrative. Putin has been ranting about that from the beginning. Biden’s reckless remarks are playing right into Putin’s hand. Nothing like framing this war as east vs west/US vs Russia to galvanize the Russian people and ensure Putin’s continued reign.

I’m not saying Biden has said anything that is not true, but diplomacy sometimes requires one to hold one’s tongue. And to take the long view.

If you think Putin is going to be gone, in the near term, such personalization might be OK. Regrettably, I think he will be around for awhile. Having a bottomless chasm, fed by these personalized attacks, between US and Russia cannot be a good thing.

I’m also afraid Biden is saying these things for, to some degree, domestic purposes. Talking tough takes one sound bite away from the GOP in both mid-terms and 2024.

The fact the White House is frantic to walk back some of his remarks is revealing as well. "What the President meant to say . . ."

Trivia: When I was at NAVEUR, in London, we briefed a Congressman and his Chief of Staff on one of our compartmented surveillance programs. Lots of Congressmen came over in December for shopping. Worthless. Anyway, at some point the Congressman said something really stupid. The Chief of staff immediately gave us the "What the Congressman meant to say …" word for word, right in front of him!

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

Biden is an idiot of the highest order

fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

bruh the ukrainians allow the azov battalion to be official govt fighters.

[​IMG]

i went to ukraine for i think it was 8 days and i saw one black dude at a cafe in a subway tunnel. he seemed ok. lonely, but ok

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he has been so bad and dangerously misspeaking his staff has to correct him after he talks. he said something like puttin has to be removed or whatever, which is incredibly inflammatory, and the state dept had to walk it back. he doesnt know what he is saying half the time.

also you are a racist.

10. shane0911

Joe Biden is far more dangerous than anyone ever. His reckless remarks (and to be fair the rino sen from SC) are not doing us any favors. If they really don't want us in a war with Russia they have an odd way of keeping us out of it

HalloweenRun likes this.