What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I know what you're going to say before you even say it. Just because you ignore the obvious and don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true. Hunter himself could tell you the emails are legit and your warped mind still wouldn't believe it.
    Yes, in your libtard, diseased brain, I imagine they are. In truth, they are not. They're leftist rags that are neither respected nor legitimate, except to those with the same brain disease as you have and gobble down everything they say like its gospel.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're lying because you're a liar, it's as simple as that. I have posted multiple links to news sites and fact check sites that says the stuff you posted about Hunter's laptop is false.

The New York Times was founded in 1851, has won more journalism awards than any other newspaper, and is widely regarded as the world's most respected newspaper. Of course, not with trumpians such as yourself, because your entire m.o. is lying.

Your favorites, Fox, OAN, and Newsmax are recognized globally as nothing more than junk propaganda. CNN, on the other hand, is the gold standard in news networks, the most respected around the world. Has been since its inception. Of course, not with trumpians such as yourself, because truthful reporting of your causes and preferred candidates embarrasses you.

You lie. You lie constantly. There's no denying it.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  3. fanatic

Blah...blah...blah..racist...blah...blah...blah..liar. Same old predictable response. Its all you have and its meaningless.

The NYT used to be a reliable news source but hasn't been since at least the 90s. Probably earlier. Your feelings about them prove just how indoctrinated you actually are. Just because their content fits your narrative does not make them a legitimate source.

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Now it is the New Woke Times. Where "staff" get to decide if a news piece is worthy or if the writer of the piece should resign or get fired. Aged liberal opinion columnists are being retired these days. You have been around for a while. Watch your back. The baby lefties will kill your free speech like only a bunch of crybaby woke Yale law students can.

fanatic likes this.
  6. fanatic

I challenge you to find one post I've made where I mention my news sources, so you're a liar.

Gold standard? What's the term you use? That's 'High comedy'

I guess it is if you like leftist propaganda from sexual deviants like Toobin, Cuomo, Griffin, Zucker etc. Not really surprising since you tards are pro pedo.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

This could be big. It is a line that will make it difficult for Putin to retreat. While I think it’s obvious the Russians are committing war crimes a formal declaration is different similar to the difference between an accusation and indictment.

The US government has formally declared that members of the Russian armed forces have committed war crimes in Ukraine, Secretary of State Antony Blinken said in a statement Wednesday.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Sad how so many Americans are on Putin's side. He's about as unAmerican as a person can be.

9. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

What do you think Biden will do about it?
    I think Biden will punish Putin by using him as an intermediary with China and Iran and set it up so all the sanctions against him will be pointless as he will have a way out through Iran. Also Iran will get a nuclear weapon so they can do away with those pesky Israelis (yes the democrats are anti-Semitic, go figure the Jewish people vote for them overwhelmingly) and Iran can take over Saudi Arabia to and put an end to dang Sunni Muslims. Yes, Iran will no longer be considered a state sponsor of terrorism. OH and here's a couple of hundred billion thrown in too.
    See, all those investments made with Biden inc. are paying off. Even Joe says there's a new world order coming. I'm not sure the American people thought he meant, I'll destroy the US so others can rule the world.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well one thing is for sure is the potato will stand up and say what he isn't going to do