What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

He’s getting there.

2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I'm afraid you have it all wrong. This was a genius move and Putin is just misunderstood. Ask Tucker and President what's his name.

rockwallfan and Winston1 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Your reading comprehension still sucks. No one equated anything. I simply told you that your morals are not shared by over 2/3rds of the world and what you perceive as unjust is just to many many people.

With that said, the only answer is power and the only solution is absolute destruction.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Michael Flynn, who helped Putin invade Crimea, is now applauding Putin in this Ukraine invasion, also claiming that Putin has already won. Sure, I guess if you call murdering tens of thousands of civilians while losing 20,000 of your own soldiers "winning", yeah, Putin has won. Something beyond dispute: Putin has certainly won the loyalty of anti-Americans such as Flynn.

trump named Michael Flynn to National Security Advisor precisely because he was/is so pro-Russia.... and both are on Putin's payroll.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I really hope you are queer so we don't have to worry about you breeding

fanatic likes this.
  6. shane0911

After reading your post for years I'm pretty sure you are a pickle kisser

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I don’t know Shane it’s usually the guys who post like they’re tough as nails who are the secret pickle kissers.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So the international court in The Hague has indicted Russia and Putin of war crimes. There are also continuous videos of Russians bombing and shooting civilians. What impact does this have on the end of this war? Does it give Ukraine and the west the leave to do more? Does it box Putin into a place he can’t escape from leading him to ever more desperate measures?
    Does the west confiscate the Russian wealth it has impounded and use it for rebuilding Ukraine?

9. shane0911

Well he certainly isn't tough, more of a marshmallow. Either way, I hope he doesn't procreate

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

All this pro-Russia response among trumpians to Putin's invasion demonstrates the following:

1- Despite the bullshit they proclaim publicly, they KNOW that Biden beat their man soundly in the last election. Biden is not "illegitimate" in their minds because he won a democratic election; Biden is "illegitimate" because it's democracy, itself, that's illegitimate.

2. And just why is democracy illegitimate among trumpians? Because it allows too many of the wrong types of people to vote. Which is why, of course, so many Republican legislatures have passed so many laws suppressing minority votes.

3. So, how does Putin play into this? It's obvious: Putin is attacking a democracy. Putin is the ideal trumpian leader. It's no mere coincidence that trump adores Putin, or that trump does Putin's bidding, or that each call a free press "the enemy of the state", or that each love mega-rallies for fans to make packs of sheep of themselves at their feet. The authoritarian is preferred over the will of the people because the authoritarian can more easily enact the anti-minority measures they so desperately crave.

4. The elephant in the room: it's all about white supremacy. Putin is white. The society he wants is exclusively white. It's the society trumpians want. It doesn't matter that Putin has to kill many non-compliant whites to get there, they brought it upon themselves for not succumbing to the plan, and there's no heart or compassion in the plan.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022