What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

He, and I use the term he loosely would insist that it be strip poker. IconLOL.gif

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Not man enough for what? Your lies about what I've ever said? You're a lunatic.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Your brain is so diseased, you can't even remember the garbage you spew. Just like the time @LSUpride123 proved you said printing money doesn't cause inflation, there are multiple posts where you said the damning contents of the laptop were Russian disinformation to try and sway the election for Trump.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

None of that is true. Neither you nor LSUprice123 know how to read. "Inflation does not mean 'printing money'" is not the same as "printing money doesn't cause inflation." I said the former, never the latter. You're just functionally illiterate, on top of your dishonesty.

And as for my "multiple posts where I said the damning contents of the laptop were Russian disinformation".... link them, or admit you're lying yet again. It's non-stop with you.

And, oh, by the way, what was so "damning" about the contents of Hunter's laptop? Damning in what respect? That he was a druggie who took nude photos of himself? Yeah, so what? Hunter didn't run for the Presidency, and is not a member of this Administration, either. So, so what?

5. fanatic

Don't forget about the pics of underage girls (pedophilia must run in the family) and the emails detailing kick backs to the 'big guy', but by all means, gloss over that.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Like I said, you lie constantly.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No, thats all in there

fanatic likes this.
  8. fanatic

Calling people liars is his weak ass defense mechanism. Just like how he uses the term 'racist'. Its predictable and meaningless.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. fanatic

nypvnyt.jpg

Frogleg likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Liars are going to lie. I've invited you many times now to prove the things you claimed I said. You can't. You lie. Constantly. You're a lunatic. No wonder trump and Putin are your heroes. You love their methods.