Truth Coming Out: CDC Reports COVID 19 Caused Only 6% of Deaths

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by gynojunkie, Aug 30, 2020.

1. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid 19.

Thats 9,210 deaths.

The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/...wFDBDdzRKNlJr_RAaWszMvK1vWkyaKlzKIHG4xNZ1FHpU

Remember what our government asked of us in March? " Fifteen days of lockdown to "flatten the curve." " And, when we did and none of our hospitals were overwhelmed, it was then--THEN--that we needed to reopen.

But our "leaders" kept moving the goalposts, now demanding that we alter our lives "until we get the vaccine" or "only when all the virus is killed."

HOAX, plain & simple.

So (you say) what's the point of posting this?

The point is that nearly all of the behavior modifications, posturing, masks, restrictions, school & sports season cancellations, ALL are/were unnecessary.

CFB is an example: look at the demographic: healthy young adult males in prime athletic condition. If they test positive for COVID19, so what? Probably asymptomatic as well. Net risk to others: near zero (stay clear of Special Risk people--the elderly, the obese, diabetic, kidney disease, etc.).

HOAX, plain & simple.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    shane0911 and el005639 like this.
  2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Forgive me; I'm not good at navigating these sites. What exactly are you seeing that tells you this? I want you to be right, but I'd like to see it myself.

3. gynojunkie

mc, they make you dig for it: here's a quote:

Comorbidities

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups.

mctiger, click on the above LINK, get the website, scroll down to "List of Topics" then click
    "4. Comorbidities" then read the first paragraph. It's right there! All of my suspicions verified in one paragraph!

Think ye that this will be Front Page News in the U.S. today?

Tick tock........

shane0911 likes this.
  4. gynojunkie

This thing is virtually OVER but will be played out:

a). 'till Nov. 4th, 2020
    b). forever

Choose one.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I think one can argue that there are other death catagories in that chart that could be as a result of COVID pushing it over the edge. You can almost lump in all respiratory diseases with COVID as a co-contributor.

I get it, WAY over played and over dramatized and contributing illnesses be damned, would still be not much more than an ugly flu.

I get folks asking me all the time what inside info I have leading towards the end of this shit. I usually answer with wait till after the election and we'll see. Either after or just before as a miracle will come riding in on a white horse.

gynojunkie likes this.
  6. gynojunkie

Tipping a chronically-ill person into the Hereafter via a cold virus is nothing new; often, that's kinda how we die.

Realize that the average nursing home resident lives only six months before dying. Six months.

Ask Gov. Andrew Cuomo just how easy it is to kill off 8,000+ nursing home residents, just to show New Yorkers how serious CV19 is--and what a Hero of the People is Andrew Cuomo.

sarc/off

7. gynojunkie

Want my take on MASKS?

Again, let's use the CDC as my data source:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Bottom line quote: "Although mechanistic studies support the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza."

RCTs. That's Randomized Controlled Trials, the best studies available to prove or disprove a theory.

Masks. Don't. Work.

http://12160.info/m/blogpost?id=2649739:BlogPost:2035264

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.