Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 15, 2015.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

They probably think all you white boys look alike.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No, just that they look just like little woodcock only skinnier, fly a hell of a lot faster too

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah you gotta shoot the snipe right when they jump up. After they get going their like those jets on top gun.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Trump is derailing just as I told you he would.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I never thought he would get the nomination but he has been entertaining.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There have been very few to expect anything else. Most Republicans realize Trump is a poison. Not. Only does he call for the worst of our nature his apparent positions are no in line with traditional conservative interests.
    Most of all his manner and demeanor indicate he would not be a good or effective president.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  7. shane0911

Of course not @Winston1 I can't quite figure out who exactly is pushing him, regardless of who it is I would assume that as this race trods along his support will dwindle as more people get involved. I also don't put a lot of stock into these "polls" because I have no idea where they come from or how they are taken. Seems like a bunch of TV tomfoolery to me.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

This is really good evidence that it is all about the media and Joe Sixpack. Trump is spending his own money and being a pompous ass to get media attention. Media are whores for attention themselves and the ad dollars it brings. So the internet, the newspapers, and the video media have been nonstop Trump. They want to be there when he explodes. It's the entertainment phase of the long, long american Presidential campaign.

American elections run for too long, cost too much, and allow the media to manipulate them. British elections run for 16 weeks, they limit spending, and allow no TV advertising. No need to raise huge sums of cash. The British don't try to regulate donations, they just regulate spending so that the election can't be bought by rich special interests and run in the media. Candidates actually have to make their issues good enough to be newsworthy and voters have to be smart enough to read.

Geezer Squid likes this.
  9. shane0911

Another good point, so far I haven't heard much out of Trump but we are going to round up 11 million mexicans, and we are going to make America great again. Well thats fine Don but tell me how.

As for the Fox news thing, like I said, I haven't seen or heard of anyone being unfair with him, its actually quite the opposite because as soon as one of them takes his crank out of their mouths there is another one waiting. I think this might be a preemptive thing by The Donald to point to as to why he about to implode.

Winston1 and red55 like this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What's telling is that Trump represents 36 percent of your constituency. thats what should be embarrassing.