Trump embarrasses Christie at rally

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Mar 14, 2016.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...lts/2016/03/trump-mocks-christie-rally-220750

I missed that. It's kinda hilarious. If nothing else proves he is totally non scripted, this is it.

Trump, speaking a campaign rally in Columbus, Ohio, accused Kasich of having abandoned his gubernatorial duties to campaign in New Hampshire.

“And your governor is absentee," Trump told the crowd. "He goes to New Hampshire, he’s living in New Hampshire. Living! Where's Chris, is Chris around? Even more than Chris Christie, he was there, right? Even more.”

Trump then turned to Christie, who was next to him on stage, and said, “I hated to do that, but I had to make my point.”

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dudes gives zero fucks.

4. islstl

5. islstl

He's his own man.

It's why he's in the position he's in right now, on the cusp of the Presidency. People are no longer allowing this politically correct sensitive bullshit sweeping (and poisoning) America. We just don't win anymore.

Putin gives zero fucks.
    The Ayatollah gives zero fucks.
    ISIS gives zero fucks.
    Kim Jong-Un gives zero fucks.

It's time to join the zero fuck party.

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

at least you recognize the crowd that Trump belongs with. Good comparisons....

sunnyjim, LaSalleAve and islstl like this.
  7. islstl

Just showing you Dems the type of world we live in.

Obama isn't respected by anyone with that soft shit he serves up. We're an international embarrassment these days. Worst President ever in terms of foreign policy. Beat the hell out of the old record holder, Jimmy Carter.

8. Tiger in NC

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/obama-earns-high-marks-around-the-globe

You know, this perspective is a hard one for me to figure out because I hear guys like you say that Obama is weak and isn't respected around the world, but when asked the question he fares very well. No, Obama isn't like GW Bush, whose foreign policy could be best described by a spaghetti western, but I would say that his foreign policy more closely mirrors past Presidents who took a much more measured approach to international affairs.

Poor ole Jimmy....he'll be dead soon and you'll have to find another whipping boy. Good story....my wife gets on a plane in Atlanta headed for DC to meet her sister at a convention. After she boards the plane she noticed that they were late taking off by about 20 minutes and guys in suits keep boarding the plane and walking around. Finally, one of the guys in suits announces that former President Carter would be on their flight to DC and that he would like to come around and shake everyone's hand. So he did....he came on board and introduced himself as Jimmy and apologized that he had held up the flight. She said after shaking everyone's hand he returned to the front of coach and took his seat. Former President flying coach.....not bad.

9. islstl

Yep Jimmy was a nice guy. And that characteristic was bad for America.

10. Tiger in NC

I agree. As fine of a man as he was, and is, he just wasn't cut out for the Presidency.