The word of the day: "Magadonians"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Attacking by phalanx, I guess.

My more fitting name for a trumpian: Ovisarian Stultus.

Actually, an even more appropriate one: Maggot.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this was trending on twitter yesterday. you really do love left-wing twitter. i think thats where you get most of the false information you spread. but you generally will just lie nd say you were not wrong or it doesnt matter. curious, where did you get the news of the semen-stained dress you lied about? no answer? didnt think so. fucking coward.

last time i said this you lied and said you dont really use twitter, which i of course proved false again because i showed a thread where you asked the board how to post twitter links to make them viewable.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm not a twitter follower, dumbass. I see tweets when people link to them from other sites. And trump's post was not from twitter, anyway.

Your constant attempts at distraction are pathetic. Do you know what an "ad hominem" is? That's your game, and you're not even very good at THAT.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Owned

fanatic likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I am CERTAIN you realize that other discussion sites display tweets in their native twitter format and that I would like to forward entertaining tweets I see onto THIS site, which doesn't. I am certain of that because nobody, not even you, can be so fucking stupid as the shit you posted there.

I don't follow Twitter, dumbass. I have an account but rarely use it; maybe I've done so to look at something somebody has been rumored to post or something, dumbass.

And isn't this just par for the course? You pretended that you couldn't find my source link for the E. Jean Caroll stained dress or my explanation for it, but now you think you've got some sort of gotcha so immediately find some other post that you think serves your purpose. Not to mention your pathetically enthusiastic habit of going back years and years for what you stupidly think are gotchas but really aren't. All for the purpose of distracting attention away from the subject matter of a thread. You're OCD, you're stupid, you're pathetic.

OWNED.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if you dont follow twitter its weird you are the only person on this site that asked how they could to post twitter links here

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/is-there-a-way-to-link-twitter-in-such-a-way.212089/

which is what? i searched and no mainstream media was saying there was any semen involved at all. who told you that?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

when you said in 2016 that trump was finished, it wasnt corrent. nor was it correct in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,,2021, 2022, and yesterday. you seem to never learn anything about the credibility of those telling you trump is done. why?

will you be still saying trump is positively going to jail this time for sure for every week for the rest of your life? do you not understand why i point out the absurdity of the left always saying the same phrases to trick you? you believe the walls are closing in for real this time every single time you hear it?

LSUpride123 likes this.