The typical trump voter:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 29, 2023.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That's Rex playbook 101. When he's trapped in his own nonsense, he lies and says he's 'already answered it', when nothing could be further from the truth. A liar of the tallest order.

Jmg likes this.
  2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

And then deflect on how a fatty shouldn’t be President.

Jmg likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

incorrect there are a whole bunch of things you wont answer, for instance why you lied about the dress in the trump assault case. why did you spread that lie? have you learned to question your sources? or did you just make that up?

you said that we are destroying the earth with fossil fuels and then support biden begging a person you describe as a murderer for more of that fossil fuel. why would we buy oil from a killer if we have our own, and it destroys the earth?

if you wanna call saudis out, good, fuck them, i say stop buying their oil. but your man goes there and begs them to produce more!

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

today’s dem:

1. is afraid of their political base.

today’s gop:

1. despises their political base.

2. is content in the minority railing against “them”

3. the financial positions of their benefactors are threatened by trump so they hate him.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Answered all of that, too. And YOU didn't answer this one: are you OCD or merely stupid?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

deflection with personal attacks. your hope here that i insult you back and soon enough everyone forgot the topic. doesnt work on me.

there are a whole bunch of things you wont answer, for instance why you lied about the dress in the trump assault case. why did you spread that lie? have you learned to question your sources? or did you just make that up?

you said that we are destroying the earth with fossil fuels and then support biden begging a person you describe as a murderer for more of that fossil fuel. why would we buy oil from a killer if we have our own, and it destroys the earth?

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

you answered none of it. Like a coward

Perple and fanatic like this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

People like the Duggars... ATI homeschoolers... fundy cultists... politicians like Mike Huckabee and Madison Cawthorn... they're not the "typical" trump voter but they're a significant portion of his support....

Check out the Amazon Prime video documentary titled "Shiny, Happy, People" for a glimpse into the SICK FUCKS who make up a significant portion of today's republican party.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Answered all of it.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

maybe be the bigger person and answer again?

I, for one, would not want you to be misunderstood…

I’m sure others feel the same….

XXL TideFan likes this.