The typical trump voter:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 29, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

either the stupidest or the most dishonest people on Earth.

Here's one, as interviewed by the Washington Post:

Arlene Pasternak, 54, who has a daughter and works in radiology, said she doesn’t like Trump’s personality and wouldn’t choose him as a friend. She referred to him as a “douche.” She also said if Trump did sexually assault writer Carroll then she hoped he’d be held accountable. But none of that factors into whether she believes he should be president.

“He’s an absolute idiot. I hate him as a person. I honestly do,” Pasternak said. “But I’m more concerned about the economy and you can barely afford to live right now. I went to college, I have a degree and I struggle all the time.”

The problem with all that? We KNOW from history that Democrats are better than Republicans when it comes to middle class prosperity. These are FACTS:

- Historically, job growth under Democrats has been WAY BETTER than under Republican administrations.
    - Historically, stock markets have performed significantly better under Democrats, thus improving her 401k's and such, than under Republican administrations.
    - Historically, tax rates for middle class Americans versus those of the very rich have been way better under Democrats than under Republican administrations.
    - Historically, Democrats have worked to protect her social safety nets, while Republicans have worked for a "survival of the fittest" society without such protections.

Now, none of that is surprising because the very ostensible purpose of elected Republicans is to further enrich the rich by making fools of people. And she is such a fool, even before we touch on the fact that as a woman Republicans devalue her.

So, she's either stupid or dishonest. A fair part of people in her shoes are simply ignorant, tuned to Fox and never really hearing real news. But many, on the other hand, are aware but just don't care. They'll cite just about anything rather than admit their true motivations... and we know, don't we, what those are.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

biden is destroying our energy production and buying saudi oil instead. trump, for all his flaws, is hugely pro-american energy, which is probably the most important issue. biden begs saudis for oil, he doesnt care that they are murderers.

rex, being a white supremacist, doesnt care how high energy costs hurt minorities the most. globally, as well as in the US. as long as the fat cat whites can afford to fuel their F-250, rex is happy.

TCUTiger, shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Another of your relentless lies. Oil production under Biden has kept pace with oil production under trump. Furthermore, Biden is improving the future of our energy production by investing in augmenting alternatives while maintaining traditional sources as long as necessary.
    Hilarious comment from a trump fan whose hero just accepted Saudi sponsorship of his golf tournaments, and whose family accepted $2 billion from the Saudi murderer for god knows what.
    Poor people suffer the most from the effects of global warming and fossil fuels poisoning our planet. Biden's approach to our energy needs serves everybody except oil company fatcats much better, but Biden hasn't cut oil production, anyway.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why does biden poison the planet?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

[​IMG]

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

MAN CAUSED WARMING OR COOLING IS A LIE!!!!!!!

XXL TideFan, TCUTiger and shane0911 like this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why wont he cut oil production if fossil fuels are destroying our planet? and why would he beg for saudi oil? does their oil not destroy the planet? shouldnt he just use our oil instead of saudi oil?

why is biden enriching our enemies to destroy our planet? he said he would phase out fossil fuels but according to you he hasnt cut oil production at all! and he is buying more saudi oil!

mctiger, shane0911 and Perple like this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Better question: how many times do you have to ask the same stupid question as though it wasn't solidly answered several times previously? Are you OCD? Or just plain stupid?

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You’ve never answered it. You’ve danced around it. You’ve lied and said you’ve answered it. But you haven’t. You’ve shifted blame and changed the subject each and every time.

Jmg likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes, I've answered it. It's not a difficult question.