THE SEC IS DOOMED ... Unbelievable Pac-12 Garbage

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramahsghost, Dec 8, 2011.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Surprising response :cool:

With some exceptions, Oklahoma has had a fine yearly win/loss record,.. since the end of World War two.

All-Time Records for Oklahoma

Oklahoma claims seven national championships.

Yeah,.. I think the Ducks should easily surpass that.

2. cam02$$bags

cam02$$bags Veteran Member

lets see 14 bcs NC games (including this year). And the sec will have won 8 of them.

The sec has won every BCS NC its teams have ever played in. The pac 12 has been 3 times total, with 1 loss, and two vacated wins due to confirmed cheating.

gtfo.

If the SEC doesnt make the BCS NC for the next 10 years, it still will have WON 1/3 of the games EVER PLAYED.

After we win in a month, LSU will have won 20 percent of all BCS NC games ever played.

gtfo.

3. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

I'm surprised so many people missed that. The writer of the espn article is clearly mocking the original blogger that said the PAC-12 is gonna overtake the Sec.

4. Tiger420

Tiger420 Sell crazy someplace else, all stocked up here.

I love the PAC 12. They make me laugh.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Bud Wilkinson, like the Bear, is gone. The Wishbone era is history. The BCS era is now and Chokelahoma earned that name in BCS competition. Aspire to greatness. Aspire to be like the SEC.

6. ramahsghost

ramahsghost Veteran Member

Not me.

Watch them get all the press and be right there next year when it comes time to decide who is the BCS # 2 team and ...

WHO GETS THE LIVING SHIGHT KICKED OUT OF THEM IN THE BCSCG

7. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I agree with you ramah. Because of USC being off probation the pus 12 will be ranted and raved over by the press. They will score big points aginst each others non existant defenses and then be embarrassed again when they play an sec team.

Same chit as with the ducks. You will hear how great this one is and how great that one is over and over. Then when they play a top knotch sec team like lsu or bama they will be beaten half to death. By the late third qtr the third and fourth string sec players will be on the field and the pus 12 fans will be making up excusses while they are walking out the stadium with twenty minutes left in the game.

It's always the same. They look so good playing each other. When they go up aginst a real defense they fold. Their all everything runningback gets caught from behind and body slammed by a defensive lineman. They can blow smoke up each others arse, I ain't buying it.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Last year the SEC's best vs. the Pac's best. Auburn only had 22 total yards more than they'd averaged playing against SEC teams (among others) all season. They were also averaging 43 ppg but were held to 22. Jus sayin.

I had Oregon +3.5 in my bowl pick 'em. ;)

9. ramahsghost

ramahsghost Veteran Member

When you're talkin' about the SEC's best ... Please leave Auburn outta the fk-ing conversation, it makes you sound ...

well, f-ink stupid!

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

So,.. you're telling me, there's a chance...