The Race Card

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Sep 2, 2005.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It won't reach. What do I do now?

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

mail order a penis pump (not that I have any experience with such a device)

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Eloquent AND Funny today, ay?

You are on a roll.

4. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I agree with the mayor of New Orleans when he says he needs help now. I agree the govt has been slow to get the help there in a timely manner. It isnt because of race it is because they just were not prepared for the magnitude of devastation.

Help is starting to get there and the tide has been turned.

I will say that the leadership of New Orleans and Louisiana has to take some responsibilty for not preparing that city better for this type situation.

Why didnt the mayor have busses in the poor areas to evacuate people before the storm. Why didnt the mayor have supplies themselves ready. Why didnt he get troops before the hurricane.

I dont blame black people, white people, or anybody. A scope of this disaster has never been seen before.

There has been human suffering like we have never seen and alot of it is by black people but that is because New Orleans areas that were hit hardest are the poorer sections of town.

I feel sad that people of any color,race,money situation, etc have to feel the devastation.

I hope we can focus on things are finally getting better. And our people and the other states affected will in the long run look back and the people of these United States are going to help. They already are.

Thank you Texas for your help and God Bless you.

5. SabanFan

I rise to the occasion. :hihi:

6. Mystikalilusion

Mystikalilusion Founding Member

Perfect "plantation" mentality. Welcome to 1785 A.D.

7. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

Sabanfan I love your post. I'm very much for a You don't work, You don't eat policy. I think the whole thing in NO is more a class issue then a race issue.The poor people couldn't get out. And you know what I don't care if your black, white, purple, red, green whatever, if you act like some of these people are in NO your a piece of sh*t plain and simple.

8. SabanFan

There's your liberal mentality and also the reason why the Democratic Party is
    in the toilet. :dis:

Speaking of Democrats, has anyone heard from Queen Hillary? There's lots of votes for her in shelters right now. I'd think she'd be doing the sympathy tour.

9. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

It's funny on how these liberal lunes are fast to run up for photo ops and bitch about the situation down there, but none of them with the exception of Jessie Jackson are involved in the rescue operations. I know some of the folks that are went down to rescue and most of them are your everyday hard working Louisianans not these liberal lunes.

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?