The Phone Nazi

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I bought a phone from Best Buy 2 months ago. Now it's extremely slow to charge and won't charge past 73% and that takes all night. I had the battery checked at Battery World and it's good.

Went to Best Buy and the Geek Squad guy said they don't work on Blu phones. Went to the service desk and the girl kept saying it was against their policy to exchange afer 2 weeks. Talked to the manager with the same result. that if was something more expensive we would be in court. He said Best Buy didn't make the phone. I told him that Best Buy didn't make a goddam thing in the store.

I told him that if he didn't make it right for the defective mechandise he sold me I was going to put bad reviews all over the internet. This is the first of many. I wish I had thought to get his name so I could include it.

Upon leaving I told him he would have made a good Nazi, just following orders.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I had to look up what a blu phone was. According to androidcentral.com, you bought a piece of shit.

The world has a piece of shit sector and that sector usually does not include repairs on pieces of shit.

Don't buy a piece if shit

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have to call the manufacturer. Was on hold for 30 minutes yesterday before I hung up. That still doesn't absolve Best Buy for their shitty attitude. I have spent a lot of money at Best Buy in the past. They are only friendly when I want to buy something.

For the asshole manager to make it right and keep customer good will would have cost him nothing.

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Or you can ask what the repair policy is on a specific item before you buy it. Helps to avoid pushing their asshole button

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Woulda, shoulda coulda

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Did you do any research on customer reviews before buying the phone?

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No. I went to the store because I needed a phone right away. My old one crapped out. When I saw the price and the fact that it had 64 gigs of storage I bought it

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

When buying something, it’s figuring out what YOU’RE NOT getting that’s the secret.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

shoulda ordered from amazon they are awesome at returns

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I needed a phone that day. My old one wouldn't charge.