The Party of zero morals, zero patriotism, and extreme hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I've already won this argument. I'd be repeating myself. And you'd repeat your falsehood that the rules are not imposed by Republicans and Republicans on the Supreme Court. And you'd repeat your lack of logic that what occurred generations ago still prevails today. You've lost and I'm bored with demonstrating that further.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And I have the same reply: it's not hypocritical to play by the rules imposed by the other side. When you grow up intellectually you'll recognize that.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

kluke likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Wrong. trumpism is not trump. trumpism is the belief that trump should be the leader of this country, that he makes sense, that he's humorous, that he's bright, that he's patriotic, that he speaks for decent people. Yes, trump will say anything that keeps morons believing those things, but his approach is more often than not white supremacy. This very video I linked, wherein he has token blacks behind him, is evidence of that.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Rex pertinent information from the article.
    Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a proposal is opposed by 61% of all likely voters, including 79% of Republicans and 71% of unaffiliated voters.

– Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications. Only 27% of all voters – including just 14% of Republicans and 18% of unaffiliated voters – favor criminal

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Rasmussen is a trash polling firm.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That reply is exactly what Trumpsters say to me when I quote from a source they don’t like. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad. It means you don’t have a valid argument.
    Rather than debate the topic you attack the source. Show me where those numbers are wrong.