The Party of zero morals, zero patriotism, and extreme hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 18, 2021.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

And people with a brain/common sense, and people that believe in law and order, and people that can comprehend what they read, and people that understand the constitution, and people that stand for the flag and respect those that gave their lives for it.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

GOP:

The party that calls itself "law and order" but cheered on the January 6 insurrectionists and to this day is defending the Oath Keepers.

The party that says it respects the Constitution but ignored trump's many violations of the emoluments clause, tried to dictate how private companies like Facebook and Twitter should regulate speech on their platforms, gives money to churches.

The party that works feverishly to keep people from voting.

The party that sent a false set of electors on January 6 to derail our election.

The party of misinformation and immorality, as highlighted in this very thread.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh no! The emoluments clause! You idiot

He did no such thing and you have nothing but what uncle Winston tells you

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Again and again you ignore facts and history seemingly believing everything started when you were born. Let say it again gerrymandering is as old as the republic. Look up it’s history and who Mr Gerry was. It started before the Republican Party existed. This has been an arms race forever. The democrats weren’t and are being forced to do it. It’s natural that parties want to make district more favorable to their chances of winning. I’ve given you several examples from before you were a gleam in your daddy’s eye. You refuse to understand because everything revolves around you. You’re no different than Kikicaca just the other side of the coin.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Hey Shane try to read a little below your post :) before you tie me to Rex.
    Also you might want to read and understand why the emoluments clause was included in the constitution and why I believe Trump violated it. Of course I should realize you know everything about everything….what’s wrong with me? :oops: Asshole

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well if it is below my post that means it was posted after mine was.

I am aware of why the clause is there

You can believe all you want, you can also pour syrup on dog turds but that doesn't make the pancakes. If you are talking about that foreign thing that stayed at one of his properties he didn't even pocket that money. You should dig further into the "gotcha" claims of the left before jumping in. How have you not figured this out by now?

I certainly don't know everything nor have I ever claimed to, I do know that your TDS is one of the most severe I have ever come across. Its not healthy, especially at your age.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

This is not 1822. This is not 1922. This is 2022. The gerrymandering situation from generations ago is not relevant to the rules in place now. Your argument is identical to declaring that since the Democrats were the party of slavery in 1865 they are hypocritical to oppose slavery now. It doesn't wash.

I repeat: it is not hypocritical to play by the rules imposed by the other side. And we can confirm that you actually agree with this, and are not being sincere about it, by the fact that you refused to answer my two questions.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You are a child. Those two “questions “ have a false premise. They amount to asking “So tell me Mr Jones how long have you been beating your wife” with no evidence that she was even beaten. That’s a game college freshman play try to trip up the Philosophy 101 professor. Are you a college freshman???
    As to gerrymandering I deny that “the rules were imposed by the other side”. That’s a false statement as not debatable as I’ve shown already. Gerrymandering has been around and gotten worse since the term was created. Each side has ALWAYS taken advantage of it where it has been strong.
    Just like the current bitching about the filibuster. It’s not a Republican thing. The democrats used it over 300 times when the republicans were in the majority through the last election.
    So believe it or not I was not around when social security was passed it was a fact that I had no choice in but have been paying into for over 45 years. I’ll give you the same answer Bernie and so many “progressives give when asked why they don’t volunteer to pay more in taxes. I follow the law. If you can accept their answer you can accept mine. If you want to start a thread about social security I’ll be happy to provide my thoughts.
    You have such a childish skewed vision of the world that you can’t see facts for what they are.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I've already won this argument.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Just like the little boy who takes his ball and runs home rather than admit a loss. LOSER!!!!

shane0911 likes this.