The Ohio State vs Alabumble

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Chipeace, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Man which Red team do I pull for? I think because of Moses, Smith, and Surtain, I’ll be hoping Ohio State wins. That will be sickening for me to pull for them. Deep down I think the Saban crew will win but I might just skip the game altogether. Actually I forgot and missed both games yesterday. Getting old I guess.
    Here is something to lift your spirits... A 3-win Miss State went to a Bowl and Won.

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Should be a great game. I honestly don’t care who wins, makes it even more enjoyable.

3. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I think it’s a really good championship game. 2 blue bloods fighting to get that ring. It’ll be fun. I hope lol

4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Too bad both teams can't lose.

65Grad, APPTiger, Bengal B and 4 others like this.
  5. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

I can’t stand Ohio State, I really can’t. That said...what I feel for the Gumps is much deeper than that. If Bama play ANY-one, I’ll root for the opposing side. I can’t even say a positive word about Saban or the team or the players. I can’t even get a good word to come out. It’s just too deep a dislike. On the other hand, I don’t think OSU has a shot. Just the way it is. Lastly, “this” year, who gives a F...!

mctiger likes this.
  6. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

To me this is like voting in the US presidential election for the last few decades. It’s not who I vote for, but who I vote against. In this case, I am rooting against Bama.

Chipeace, kcal and northernvatiger like this.
  7. CaryLab

CaryLab Founding Member

I can’t stand either team but OSU definitely has a shot if Fields is healthy enough to play and the defense steps up.

8. ehusson80

I was actually kinda glad that Clemson won last year because I thought Ohio State was a bigger threat. It’s basically that same team except they are fresh and rested and the QB has lived and learned. They have as good a shot as you can muster up from a crazy field. I don’t really even know how to evaluate how good Bama is. Would they beat last year’s Bama? Are they on last year’s LSU level? It’s basically impossible to really know. 2020 teams will forever be a great mystery.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. ehusson80

I just want to say that I am actually glad Davonta Smith could break Chase’ record in under a year. In a losing effort of course. In 3 less games too. Records are for team guys who sacrifice for their brothers, school, fans and community. If Chase deserved that record he should have bothered to play and defend it like a man. I am glad the Saints won’t draft him. I have no love for quitting. Doesn’t matter that you used to be a great Tiger. What a fucking waste.

10. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Seems to becoming the new norm in college football.

TigerTap likes this.